RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on then. Giggity. I'm in.
Aww noooooh! Who let @Oscar Hardwick in? I'm about to appear in the Guinness Book of Records for "Most Times Lapped in a Race"! :D

But wait, if I was to crash-out early... :sneaky: (err.. that assumes that I have the control to be able to do that deliberately and not crash-out simply because I'm rubbish... hmmm flaw in the plan there, back to the drawing board methinks :coffee: ).

Aww noooooh! Who let @Oscar Hardwick in? I'm about to appear in the Guinness Book of Records for "Most Times Lapped in a Race"! :D

But wait, if I was to crash-out early... :sneaky: (err.. that assumes that I have the control to be able to do that deliberately and not crash-out simply because I'm rubbish... hmmm flaw in the plan there, back to the drawing board methinks :coffee: ).

New plan! I'll be too slow anyway and be on the second server, so not going to be lapped by @Oscar Hardwick (just lapped by everyone else on the second server, but hey, that'll be fewer people so it's an improvement... of sorts :D ).

Sign me out please Kenny. Just got back, can't be bothered. And too many racing too so bound to be glitches again. Good luck to the usual RRE crowd. Hope the aliens crash out and give the backmarkers a chance.:thumbsup:

Well, I think that's it for me for the time being as far as R3E online goes - 3 crashes out of the last 4 when moving from Qualy to the Race itself (and it's a known-issue).

I'm just wasting time :(

Hope everyone who managed to get into the race had fun!

Just wanted to add my thanks to @Kenny Paton for running these events and to everyone else in this particular community - it's a pleasant place to be!

Last edited:
firstly really really sorry @Brian Greenwood major brain fade, just got caught up in your draft and got caught between pulling out and getting off the throttle and before i reacted ran up the back of you, then to make matters worse apologised to Bruce, not Brian. So again sorry mate and hope it didnt tear up your car too bad!

yeah that qualy issue, what the hell..... oh well lets just hope they can fix it. I will pm you a download link @Andi Goodwin cant seem to get it to upload

edit: okay cant start a conversation so hopefully this link is okay

http://www.filedropper.com/log_2

Again and again...and again....

Practice : Managed some quick(to my standard times) on leaderbord and was quite happy, until mr. @Otune joined official qualy and he was matching my times after 10 laps.....bloody hell...was quite pissed to be honest but then i remembered....i am **** in down force cars, prototypes and open wheels so i had to keep my eye's on @Andi Goodwin as he was getting some pace...

Qualy 1 : reached a wall and i couldn't pass it, i knew i had a faster time possible but nothing i could do so settled for a close 2nd, guys behind where really close. 1-5 in 0.644 very nice.

Race 1 : Good start but not good enough to attack Oli in turn 1 so stick behind him and was trying in my mind to attack him in first laps and not let him get away but last turn i did a bit of power slide and he was 1.5 sec away.....then trying to push to catching(dumb move) did a full spin and Andi went into 2nd.Now 4 sec behind Andi got my head down and started doing clean laps and slowly and steady was reeling him in ,was down to 1 sec and then another slide....back to 2 seconds....and 4min to go.
Luckily for me Andi did some mistakes and in penultimate lap towards last turn i made a pass and was able to pull just that tiny bit out of the draft and be safe, 2nd place behind Oli...good enough.
http://imgur.com/rhbB01x

Qualy 2 : Improved my PB but still wasn't enough to beat Olinator, again 2nd but i was more confident in my race pace now.

Race 2 : Pathetic start , from second to 4th in 50 meters, but this fast starters forgot to brake to T1 and i took normal line and end of T1 , yey, i was leading. Now Andi was in 2nd and Oli 3ed my mission was clear, make the biggest gap possible so i would be safe from OliNator so fast clean laps and it was working and had at one point 4 seconds while they where fighting. Towards the end lost concentration a bit but i had enough gap to bring it home safe, another win, awesome! was really happy specially in this cars.
http://imgur.com/27IALnI
http://imgur.com/8CbJ3B5

Mr.C newb tip : never expect to much from something you have no talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back