RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kenny Paton sorry.... I won't be able to make it. I need to rest after work today for tomorrow. Working both jobs tomorrow but they need me to work a couple of extra hours more. So i won't get much sleep. Nothing will stop me from making Sunday's race because that's my first day off in about 3 months.

@Kenny Paton sorry.... I won't be able to make it. I need to rest after work today for tomorrow. Working both jobs tomorrow but they need me to work a couple of extra hours more. So i won't get much sleep. Nothing will stop me from making Sunday's race because that's my first day off in about 3 months.
Sorry to lose you Dean, but work must come first, how I remember those days.:) See you Sunday.

Salut,
Sign me up. I pratice 2 hours of kitesurf and i don't see the hours.
Thanks
I'm in, pls - can you send me Teamspeak login, cheers
Gentlemen, RD server hosts are moving their racks, there is some hope that it may be completed by our start time however Backmarkers server is up and I suggest we move to that for the time being just in case.
RD Teamspeak is also down so mine is up for our use, anyone who doesn't know it please pm me for address and both have the usual password.

Congratulations to the guys who got on the podium, seemed to be problems with quite a few peoples games tonight but we got there in the end.
So well done to everyone who managed to stay on track till the bitter end:D.
Nice to see so many new faces on the grid and hope you all managed to have some fun.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.9%