RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few real racing series have tracks which are all perfectly suited for the class being used. It's part of the challenge. Variety is the spice of life, and pushing yourself makes you a better and more rounded driver overall. It would be rather boring for the club regulars if we used the same 2-3 tracks for each class month in, month out too.

Reactions: DND
Thats true Ross, but in the end it comes down to personal preference and I find Hungaro quiet unrewarding. Nothing against uncommon or modern tracks I could also suggest Zuhai & that new chinese one, Montegi, even Suzuka, Dubai, Slovakia a.s.o....which I personally find better...

I personally love it. I feel like this track would be pretty boring to me normally. Trying to guide one of these unstable land rockets around makes it more entertaining. That's the great thing about sim racing, and joining a casual group like this. Help you try things you normally wouldn't.

Took the Greenwood for some laps around Hungaroring, there was a lot of squealing; I thought I better quit doing that or my wife might think I was crazier than she thought.
Checked the leaderboard and I was 0.6 seconds quicker than Calvyn :thumbsup: I figured he had only done a lap or two, sure enough I checked later and he was 2 freaking seconds faster than me! :O_o::sleep:

I'll be there.

Yeah well, you are driving the Greenwood and that car to me is a pain in the ass for this old rage quitter. I have tried to drive it many times but it just kills my shoulder. I just cannot handle the constant steering corrections. I'm much more for the stability types of cars open-wheel etc. So I do tend to take the most stable car that's on offer within that class. Which in this case is the Capri despite not being the fastest.
You have achieved a time in the Greenwood that I could only dream about. You're taking on an extremely fast car which is as fast as it is unstable. One thing is certain you got to be extremely brave or completely insane to drive this car. I suspect it's a bit of both. :laugh:

Last edited:
How are people getting this beast to turn?? You touch the gas and it just rockets outwards. There's no way this thing is rwd

Not sure what else to say but try to not be "too cute" on the throttle? Can't remember last time I've driven this car, guess I'll find out the hard way "too" tomorrow lol unless someone else other than me could provide some useful tips

Why wait until November? I may not have been around to fix the server last night, but I'm not that bloody slow!

;)
ECvmrmMXUAAbOOU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back