RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this event, and I was just about to ask how early can I access the server for testing and making sure I have dealt with and resolved any and all connection gremlins on my end. Thanks again.

Looking forward to this event, and I was just about to ask how early can I access the server for testing and making sure I have dealt with and resolved any and all connection gremlins on my end. Thanks again.

This is my first go around at hosting.. so the gremlins may get to me too so I was being a bit conservative on the 4:00 pm ET starting of the server. I have had plenty of help and don't anticipate any issues so it maybe earlier so check anytime after 2:00 pm ET.

I've been waiting for an opportunity to use that Hertz livery ever since I took a job there (I've since left, and it's a terrible company, but I still love the livery). Glad I finally have a reason.

Reactions: DND
I've been telling my friend to sign up for years and this event finally won him over. Hopefully that bum gets around to posting on here before all the spots are gone. If not, we'll all get to laugh at him.

Last edited:
Ill take the #7 Livery please

You can use Dan Bock instead of sc4dr as well. Thanks, and see you on track!

You can request a name change here if you like

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/premium-name-change-thread.98832/page-50#post-3001205

or you can add your name in your profile here
upload_2019-7-8_19-38-11.png

@David DeGreef I did not pick a livery so I will do so now. I would like the #21 Falken
Next question is anyone having the bumpiest suspension travel ever in this car?
Any suspension help available?
I just ran a few test laps on the server and my teeth hurt now!!!!!

Reactions: DND
@Tennracer , yes the car bounces all over the place so I had to turn my FFB down a bit. Not much you can change on the suspension except for the ride height so it is very limited as far as fixing that. I did a race in the AC version of this 2017 cup car today and it was a bear to get the setup so that it didn't swap ends constantly. At least this one you can feel the weight better and it seems much easier to control. On the bright side the sounds are excellent too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes