RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno what times to aime for, i cant get above AI when they are set to 120 put it that way
aim at my time on leaderboards :p
^^This. AI times are pretty much irrelevant since they are programmed robots who's performance will vary from track to track depending on how good their programming happens to be. Also, setups do not magically make you multiple seconds faster, in general. Practice does.

^^This. AI times are pretty much irrelevant since they are programmed robots who's performance will vary from track to track depending on how good their programming happens to be. Also, setups do not magically make you multiple seconds faster, in general. Practice does.

yep practice does, setups help though. anyway looks like i'm roughly on pace, expecting people to be quicker tonite so i'm happy with my regular times at the mo.

i have discoverd that the leaderboard thing helps allot, watching steves lap i was able toi see where i could improve on certain things, didn't use this feature before today, so for me this is somthing i am going to be using more often as it seems like it's the best tool for progress

yep practice does, setups help though. anyway looks like i'm roughly on pace, expecting people to be quicker tonite so i'm happy with my regular times at the mo.

i have discoverd that the leaderboard thing helps allot, watching steves lap i was able toi see where i could improve on certain things, didn't use this feature before today, so for me this is somthing i am going to be using more often as it seems like it's the best tool for progress
i told you to aim at my time, not p1 :D:p

interesting pick for this track, cant wait to see results
if you wont be satisfied with it, try monza, in theory it should be quite ok
I feel this is one of the most difficult tracks in R3E so might as well as kick it up a notch.

Is quite OK like saying she ain't so bad? ;) See ya on the track.

Looks like I'll be streaming this one rather than racing unfortunately. :( I've been practising for this and testing for another upcoming "high intensity" event, and it's done my dodgy shoulder no good at all. Too much manhandling. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back