RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't read the rules, mandatory pitstop caught me off guard. Started on hard tires, going for distance and ultra slow tire wear... Snap oversteer was rather jolly surprise too at the pit entry, i blocked the whole thing and was jammed between two walls, no way out. Exit, quit, Factorio.

Again, wildly off pace.. it is like i'm missing some feature or am in a different class. Of course, time spent practicing was about 20 minutes, i bought the car 30 minutes before... I got the hang of it at some point but that did not improve lap times.. i could brake deeper thou, which must've been annoying: i start early or i will not make the corner. I have no idea how people brake so late but that is their problem.

Some dents in the car, don't feel i need to apologize any of them.

Last edited:
Thank you for tonight everyone. Great grid, good racing and bar one attempt to murder me, the Nissan behaved as well as can be expected, for a monster. I'll take top ten any day in one of these things. Congrats to the podium and thank you @Calvyn White for the tips. I managed to get reasonably consistent, if not fast.

Great race guys, really good fun! :thumbsup: Fantastic cars, fantastic track for them. Had some hairy side-by-side moments but the racing was close and clean which is an achievement in itself in these beasts. Those tyres don't half go though. Maybe it's just me, but they felt fine one lap and dead the next, like the grip went off a cliff. They lasted much better in the second stint once half the fuel was burnt off though. Anyway, great stuff. :cool:

Thanks to everyone who attended, it was a really good grid tonight! :inlove:

Great race guys, really good fun! :thumbsup: Fantastic cars, fantastic track for them. Had some hairy side-by-side moments but the racing was close and clean which is an achievement in itself in these beasts. Those tyres don't half go though. Maybe it's just me, but they felt fine one lap and dead the next, like the grip went off a cliff. They lasted much better in the second stint once half the fuel was burnt off though. Anyway, great stuff. :cool:

Thanks to everyone who attended, it was a really good grid tonight! :inlove:
yup, second half was like totally different race, no spins, decent fights

Great to be back in SIM racing (after about 2+ years off). Good clean racing, thanks guys that was a blast! These Group C cars and Raceroom are really top notch ( not to mention my new Fanatec F1 wheel and base plus pedals)! Is there a Racecast on this race or somewhere I can get the stats?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Those tyres don't half go though. Maybe it's just me, but they felt fine one lap and dead the next, like the grip went off a cliff. They lasted much better in the second stint once half the fuel was burnt off though. :inlove:

Difference between soft and hard was not big and hard tyres lasted well, they could've made the whole distance. I'm sure they would've last easily to the last minutes of the pitstop window while pushing them to the limits every lap..

Is there a Racecast on this race or somewhere I can get the stats?
You can use SimResults to process your result file. That'll give you basic stats like finishing positions, fastest laps, consistency rating, etc. I don't think there were any streams of this event, but R3E should have saved a full replay by default unless you've disabled that option. If you have, I'm sure someone has a replay file you could have instead.

You can use SimResults to process your result file. That'll give you basic stats like finishing positions, fastest laps, consistency rating, etc. I don't think there were any streams of this event, but R3E should have saved a full replay by default unless you've disabled that option. If you have, I'm sure someone has a replay file you could have instead.
Ok Ross, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back