RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I cannot hear nor speak in TeamSpeak. Don't know what the problem is...
So I guess I'm out...?
I don't know how to let you guys know, since you all are already in game...

[EDIT]
I tried my best. This is the first time using TS. Had no option to try it out beforehand.
So have fun, guys. No TS for me it seems, so no racing... :(

Last edited:
As expected, some paint was exchanged. I'll wait for complaints before admitting to anything.. ;)

Had a wonderful fight with someone i did not have time to memorize who it was (sorry, i know i looked at the name about half of the race but it was wiped off my memory the moment our battle was over...), won that fair and square after quite a bit of defensive driving, just trying to park it in the apex as much as possible and managed to keep it clean.. Until i finally could get a bit of breather, looked at the clock and got spooked: 3 minutes left.. i thought i had half still left, another sign that the battle was intense. I spun in the last corner exit, too much throttle.. and that was the place where i did not have troubles the whole day while others seemed to suffer greatly. 3 minutes left :(

But overall, very fun race. Did stop for an incident i think i shouldn't, when almost the same happened again, i did not wait. The person responsible knows what i'm talking about.. i was not going to wait again. Also near the start we had a train and accident happened in front of us, car in front practically stopped in the middle of the corner and i hit the rear, did not wait as it really was not my fault, don't think it was anyone's fault but someone just spun in front of us..

Surprised that there weren't more scuffs, the track is quite dangerous. The chicane scared me every single time.

For some reason I cannot hear nor speak in TeamSpeak. Don't know what the problem is...
So I guess I'm out...?
I don't know how to let you guys know, since you all are already in game...

[EDIT]
I tried my best. This is the first time using TS. Had no option to try it out beforehand.
So have fun, guys. No TS for me it seems, so no racing... :(

TeamSpeak is not mandatory, it is optional.

Had a wonderful fight with someone i did not have time to memorize who it was (sorry, i know i looked at the name about half of the race but it was wiped off my memory the moment our battle was over...), won that fair and square after quite a bit of defensive driving, just trying to park it in the apex as much as possible and managed to keep it clean..
I think it was me... You are right, it was a great battle, shame you spun b/c it was goimg to last to the end eheheh:p
And then came Rad and spoiled my efforts:cry: (great come back mate, and sorry for that tap at the begining, I was trying to defend from being rammed but no one touched me afterall :redface:)
Cheers all, congrats to podium and everyone else. Nice to have this big grids AGAIN at R3E:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As a side note, my desktop informed me that a major update to Windows 10 was ready to install and the computer was going to restart. Was able to postpone that until the race was over, thank goodness.

Nice battles and good clean racing. Congrats to the podium.
Thanks for streaming and by the way, you pronounce my name correctly.:) (if you try to say my username like a French word you'll get the idea :D)

TeamSpeak is not mandatory, it is optional.
Ehm no, it isn't optional... look at OP :p

Join anyway, and we will sort it out later for the next time
Sorry Kenny, didn't notice your reply until now...
I was so angry at myself, not have tested these kind of things. So I quit the game and started drinking (coffee!)
I hope I can bump one of you, some time soon, to test this sh*t out. The laps I did make this evening, looked fun (altho I T-boned someone... who was illegally parked... in the middle of the road... sideways...).
So it smells and tastes like more :rolleyes:

I think it was me... You are right, it was a great battle, shame you spun b/c it was goimg to last to the end eheheh:p

You had to start defending yourself and i just got out of DRS range so most likely it would've ended with the gaps we had, we had very steady pace. It was stupid mistake, i got too relax and then immediately after i got scared that i was too relax. It was still so close that even a little slip, one proper lockup would've started the battle again.

TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)

Is this true? If so, can i get my money back from premium since i will not install TS. I have no use for it outside few races and i can't see why it should be mandatory in a club race. If it isn't mandatory, why does it say so and why no one has said anything to me even after few races now? If no one monitors it, it isn't a real rule. If no one monitors it, is it then really mandatory? If i have not brought this up, would've anyone ever said anything about it? So.. is it a rule or is it some remnant of some old times? In a league race teamspeak or some other VOIP is common sense. Also: TS sucks, there are way better options for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes