RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Lars, I remember days

Hi Zack and welcome:). Is that the content you own or do you have other cars and tracks. Next weeks races are already planned but we could certainly have a look at the following one.

Currently i have the basic with tracks/cars, im planing on buying a few cars/track this week. What is the most used RaceRoom DLC that is used in this league? Trying to figure witch one is the best to get.

Currently i have the basic with tracks/cars, im planing on buying a few cars/track this week. What is the most used RaceRoom DLC that is used in this league? Trying to figure witch one is the best to get.
It really is a mixed bag, and I must point out we are not a league club racing is about having fun, that's not to say we don't race but it's a friendlier less competitive enviroment than league racing. As to content WTCC 2014 gets good grids we do them on a Thursday a double header. If you look in the club thread you will get an idea of what goes on and the rules etc. are there also.:thumbsup:

It really is a mixed bag, and I must point out we are not a league club racing is about having fun, that's not to say we don't race but it's a friendlier less competitive enviroment than league racing. As to content WTCC 2014 gets good grids we do them on a Thursday a double header. If you look in the club thread you will get an idea of what goes on and the rules etc. are there also.:thumbsup:
Ok i will pu
Ok! Will do.

Just wondering, were does it show the time of the race?
If you click on the thread title it will show you the cars, track and time:

WTCC @ CIRCUIT PARK ZANDVOORT - THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2015

Server Name: Race Department.Com
Cars:
WTCC 2014
Track: Circuit Park Zandvoort (Club)

1st Race:
Practice:
18:00 (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 (25 minutes)

2nd Race:
Qualifying:
19:10 (10 minutes)
Race: 19:20 (20 minutes)

If you click on the thread title it will show you the cars, track and time:

WTCC @ CIRCUIT PARK ZANDVOORT - THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2015

Server Name: Race Department.Com
Cars:
WTCC 2014
Track: Circuit Park Zandvoort (Club)

1st Race:
Practice:
18:00 (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 (25 minutes)

2nd Race:
Qualifying:
19:10 (10 minutes)
Race: 19:20 (20 minutes)
Oh ok, xD. i will just need to convert the time to my time zone in any races im joining.

Stupid game :(.La lag lag lag lag lag........ I must think about it change the game.In pCars i have setup game on HIGH detail , and I don't have even one lag.For me R3R is now non playable sorry.So many problems with this game.

Last edited:
Stupid game :(.La lag lag lag lag lag........ I must think about it change the game.In pCars i have setup game on HIGH detail , and I don't have even one lag.For me R3R is now non playable sorry.

Interesting.....this is the second event now where I've been suffering badly with lag and was wondering if it was just my connection. I'm running the game on max so may try lowering the detail a bit. Apologies for the contact @Kenny Paton when we went to the grid I was the only one there! Heard no siren or saw any lights so by the time I'd realised the race was running it was too late to get out the way. Shame as I was looking competitive as well. Hope you guys had a good race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back