RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Spa next week... not had time to do the posts yet but we wont be running a full 7 days next week, or for the future, as signups have been abysmal this last couple of weeks... I'm going to condense it to probably 4 days per week and see if things pick up...
If not we will have to re asses what's going to happen with this in the future...

Anyway, i'll try and get it posted today so we all know what's happening and can *ahem* get signed up early :D

Yup Spa next week... not had time to do the posts yet but we wont be running a full 7 days next week, or for the future, as signups have been abysmal this last couple of weeks... I'm going to condense it to probably 4 days per week and see if things pick up...
If not we will have to re asses what's going to happen with this in the future...

Anyway, i'll try and get it posted today so we all know what's happening and can *ahem* get signed up early :D

Yeah maybe open a poll just to see what days people would like. I'm about to cut back on my work hours so should be easier for me in the future. Weekends are best for me. The VTCC is a problem because I suffered badly in the stock cars and I'm determined this time to get better results. Maybe three events a week would be better?

Perfect, yeah less days seems like a good idea..how ever many people join, spa is a joy to drive regardless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back