RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home from work to a puddle of water on the bath room floor after the heavy rain in the region today. I will be trying to mend any holes that I find, then I'll jump on the server :)

woooooo that was fun! The second win of my RD career :D

@Kurupt CDN I wish I'd have had a better start, we were so evenly matched in terms of pace that it would have been a close battle for sure. Unlucky you made a mistake so late on :(

My wheel held up though, didn't mess around like it has been doing. The issue at the start reared its ugly head again though. Basically, when the lights go out on my screen, everyone else started 0.5 sec ago. Does anyone else have this? Its a problem because 1.) It meant that despite qualifying on pole, i was still at the back by turn one and 2.) being stood still on the grid means people crash into you which messes their races up too.

Anyway, it was fun as always. If I'm free, I'm sure I'll see you all next week

Cheers! :)

Great fun tonite guys....thanks
I think I was lagging on the starts cause in both races I got rear ended the sec the light went green.
Ya it would have good tho you were much faster in the 2nd sector. I was bummed about the mistake in race 1.....I started losing focus than started wondering if there was a bug in the penalty system or if ole was actually racking that many up lol than I missed my turn in clipped the curb and spun.
(All in good fun ole :)
My wheel felt very informative and realized that once I stopped over driving there is a ton of detail in the ffb and physics of this game.
I'll mention the start lag to the devs and see if they find something.

Cheers

Great fun tonite guys....thanks
I think I was lagging on the starts cause in both races I got rear ended the sec the light went green.
Ya it would have good tho you were much faster in the 2nd sector. I was bummed about the mistake in race 1.....I started losing focus than started wondering if there was a bug in the penalty system or if ole was actually racking that many up lol than I missed my turn in clipped the curb and spun.
(All in good fun ole :)
My wheel felt very informative and realized that once I stopped over driving there is a ton of detail in the ffb and physics of this game.
I'll mention the start lag to the devs and see if they find something.

Cheers
Haha yeah I was wondering the same :D

I've always rated r3e ffb highly. Its responsive and detailed and the kick it gives every time you shift gear is great. It sort of adds another layer to the immersion :)

Finally I was able to have some competive fun here at RD with this great sim! I don't care if I finish last, but I expect to share some good battles on track, which was not the case for the previous events I took part in. I'm learning throttle/brake control and how to setup the car properly using racelinecentral.com. Very helpful. But I still need much more practice, but I am making progress. Had fun battles mostly with @Roy Magnes and @ole Marius. Thanks for the clean and exciting racing guys! Got hit from behind but courtesy rules were followed thereafter.

Can't wait for Sunday's race and hope for bigger numbers so I can hide in the back:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes