LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Congratulations to both @Phoenix77 and @Ben O'Bro on LAC claiming the number 1 spot as the highest rated add-on track and overall mod for Assetto Corsa!
bucket

Well done guys! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Dave :)
And congratulations back to you... For stealing it back while I slept :D
official_race_department_assetto_cosa_track_championship_cup.jpg

It seems that tracks are being compared by cups of tea.... or a children who don't get their VIP roads in a few days... Their £1 refund is looking very very likely :D

Dave, Ben... Maybe we should just settle the #1 spot out on track?... We'll have to race on neutral ground!:D
Race for pink slips anyone? :roflmao:

A fellow Brit, who knew!?

That's sad about the twunt that wants to put LAC on a server. Please don't let the actions of one idiot stop you from doing something you clearly love. That Mulholland Highway sounds amazing. Somehow, the M1 going past Newport Pagnell Services just isn't as exciting!
Thanks Roger,
If UK roads were more interesting... It wouldn't have made Californias epic roads look even more epic :D

There will always be some morons out there. It's the same people that get a pirated version of AC and then go and complain about stuff not working. Forget about them.
The way you do things where people with free versions can play online with people with VIP version is absolutly awesome. I wish everyone would adapt to that method. Also for so much extra content, I think a donation of a fiver (£$€) would be minimum. Maybe set up a sellfy account so things can work automatically.
It's people like you, Alfie, Sergio, Lilski, Ilja, Peter and a lot of others, that will keep AC alive for many more years! Three cheers for you guys :)

(if you need testers for new content, shoot me a pm)
Thanks mate, that is a legendary list of names to be included in :)
There might be some drastic changes to how things are done, is all I will say ;)
I do have a few things to be made available to those that really have supported my project...
Two way traffic... working!
Helicopter cameras... (setup for Lamborghini Gallardo speed cars)... Working!
There will also be 1 special item to find... that only I know about ;)

hello @Phoenix77 - thank you (and as scarystuff said above all the others too!) for what you have done. you give other people the chance to have a good time, a smile on the face.
thats awesome :)
Cheers mate! That's the thing I'm taking away from this... Putting smiles on peoples faces...
And all the laughs that have been had, Since I started the Canyons.. A lot of my supporters have been abolutely awesome... and after I remembered that... It's put things in perspective :)

Great to see you back @Phoenix77 . was getting worried! donation sent! :)
edit: or not. something wrong with your paypal?
View attachment 304095
Nothing wrong with my paypal.... I had two coffees yesterday... So not sure why that happened!

I just hope paypal didn't freeze his account because of to too many donations... :/
lol Well if paypal has an issue with 1 or 2 coffees a day... There will be financial issues for a lot more people than myself.

Don't let a few idiots influence you. We have lost several modders in the past for this kind of reason, it would be a shame if it happened again.

LA Canyons is a little wonder that has made me want to play AC over and over again. Nearly 33,000 km travelled and I still don't have enough.

I've met some very talented drivers on it lately and I think I'm going to burn a lot more gas, not to mention all the tires I'm going to waste in the near future.

If you still have the motivation, go ahead. I would love to see an update on Pacific Coast with all the things you and Ben have learned with LAC. Not to mention what can be done now with water and wind, thanks to Ilja!
Thanks mate, cool dudes such as yourself make the 100's of hours of work so much more worthwhile!
33,000km's... You do realise the only people who have travelled further... Are astronauts :D

Pacific Coast will reach 1.0.. It's dedicated to my Brother, and it's his birthday today...
So that will happen I will just make it available somewhere else... To my true supporters!

I could name and shame a number of people individually.... But that's not my style! :cool:

I'd rather name and praise... So if you're reading this Tianyi Liang... A massive thank you for being my biggest supporter! and sending 4 coffees every month... Anything I make, you will have access to :inlove:
Including LA Canyons - Two Way Traffic, Helicopter Cameras & Pacific Coast 1.0 (when it's done)

@The ol Boy Thank you very much for the coffees & lunches you have sent over. And for all the entertaining videos you have made using my tracks. Keep doing what you're doing :inlove:
You will also have full access George... Thanks mate!

I have many more people to name and praise... I will do this, even if it's on the platform things may migrate to.
But there could very well be a future Top 20 supporters Green Highway Sign added to my tracks.

Nothing wrong with my paypal.... I had two coffees yesterday... So not sure why that happened!

lol Well if paypal has an issue with 1 or 2 coffees a day... There will be financial issues for a lot more people than myself.

its back working now. Maybe it was my account. a well. have a coffee on me at least ;)

• Deleted member 197115

May be use beer instead of coffee as a currency next time. Some people get confused on the actual value. :roflmao:

LAC users take note:
I donated a virtual case of beer and response time with the extras was rocket fast...

Signed, Lifetime LA resident that can’t get enough of LAC

Don't let the morons get yo down, honestly, even if tomorrow there was a free server with your mods available for free I'd totally pay for them, they're totally worth it and I'm sure most people here would do the same.
I don't play AC every day, far from it, but the moments I've had playing LA Canyons in VR were fantastic and I still have a lot of those easter eggs left to find (man, they're not easy!). They were better than most of the official content in the game, truth be told.

Thank you for this.. Cant wait for the VIP version.. Hope I did everything right.

EDIT: Id like to leave a positive review but cant seem to find anywhere its possible on the reviews page.. Anyway, yea awesome track.. Sent a couple coffee's like you asked earlier in the thread.. Some pages back I guess.

Last edited:
LAC users take note:
I donated a virtual case of beer and response time with the extras was rocket fast...

Signed, Lifetime LA resident that can’t get enough of LAC
Thanks for confirming that my replies are rocket fast... And always great to hear from locals that can't get enough of LA Canyons :D Awesome!

Thanks for the beers... Cheers! Drive safe

Don't let the morons get yo down, honestly, even if tomorrow there was a free server with your mods available for free I'd totally pay for them, they're totally worth it and I'm sure most people here would do the same.
I don't play AC every day, far from it, but the moments I've had playing LA Canyons in VR were fantastic and I still have a lot of those easter eggs left to find (man, they're not easy!). They were better than most of the official content in the game, truth be told.
Thanks Gonza, glad you have a fantastic time in the canyons in VR :)
I appreciate the kind words... People will always do what they want... Good luck to anyone who gets the roads from some other method... As they'll have to keep sending everyone the links when things get updated soon.. Karma will visit those people anyway!

Last edited:
Thank you for this.. Cant wait for the VIP version.. Hope I did everything right.

EDIT: Id like to leave a positive review but cant seem to find anywhere its possible on the reviews page.. Anyway, yea awesome track.. Sent a couple coffee's like you asked earlier in the thread.. Some pages back I guess.
Thanks for the support Michael...It's not always easy to tally up email addresses to profile names on here.
But if all has gone right you will receive an email from me, generally within a day or two...
A word of warning though... Your email spam filter can put my sent email into your spam folder... So keep a general eye out just in case that happens :thumbsup: If you don't receive an email in a few days PM me.

Regarding leaving a review... You can go to the Review Tab... And move to the left of the screen... and click on All time rating.. stars.

Glad you're enjoying the canyons :)

I've just realised that I never left a proper review for this, what the...:( I just posted here on Support but never in the review section. Time to fix this little oversight. :confused::confused:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 71 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 49 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 49 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 5.9%