LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
For what it's worth I donated 3 euros for this and I got the content very quickly. A few days after that, I donated another 3 just because I thought it was worth it but he didn't know I would do that so 3€ was enough and believe me, the mod is worth much more than that.

I don't know how much you gave but unless it was something ridiculous or one of those petty 0.1 donations I think you'll be fine.

Haha, you don't really think I donate 10 cents and then complain about not getting the VIP package? :D

Initially I donated 4 Pounds, but this was even before I tried the free version, because I just donate a few quid if the mod looks promising - and more afterwards, if I'm satisfied with the outcome.

Haha, you don't really think I donate 10 cents and then complain about not getting the VIP package? :D

Initially I donated 4 Pounds, but this was even before I tried the free version, because I just donate a few quid if the mod looks promising - and more afterwards, if I'm satisfied with the outcome.

I just believe about anything these days, people always surprise me... and sadly not necessarily in a good way.

But if you donated that you will get it, don't worry. It might take a few days, maybe he's out, real life stuff to deal with, etc

Hello and thanks for beeing part of the VIP Programm. My Question: How does the VIP Version gets updated? Normally with the download of the free version or do we get a seperate update with email? Thank you and keep up the good work. = )

would really like to receive the VIP version. Donated $20 USD in hopes of a Inv but still no Email or download links. Really want Big Tujunga south past the dam towards Sunland,CA and Angeles Crest 2 North past Upper Big Tujunga towards Newcombs and Big Pines these are amazing roads that i have experiance a few times in real life and would love to experience again in VR with a much better car.

would really like to receive the VIP version. Donated $20 USD in hopes of a Inv but still no Email or download links. Really want Big Tujunga south past the dam towards Sunland,CA and Angeles Crest 2 North past Upper Big Tujunga towards Newcombs and Big Pines these are amazing roads that i have experiance a few times in real life and would love to experience again in VR with a much better car.
email should come
phoenix has been and still has life going on at the moment and is a bit away from AC ! But i'm sure he reads his emails sometime soon ;)

Hi,
lovely track....any way to speed the traffic up to give a proper race feel? i realise they will stay in lane, but to get them going a bit quicker would be nice.cheers

Hi,
lovely track....any way to speed the traffic up to give a proper race feel? i realise they will stay in lane, but to get them going a bit quicker would be nice.cheers
then do a race ;)
traffic is set slow to reproduce the traffic feel, to my little knowledge, there isn't a value to change the speed of an AI line, @correca ?

Congratulations to both @Phoenix77 and @Ben O'Bro on LAC claiming the number 1 spot as the highest rated add-on track and overall mod for Assetto Corsa!

bucket

Well done guys! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to both @Phoenix77 and @Ben O'Bro on LAC claiming the number 1 spot as the highest rated add-on track and overall mod for Assetto Corsa!

bucket

Well done guys! :thumbsup:
aha well spotted!!
from top10 to the podium, took a few million trees tho :p
but it's not fair first position, since some random thinks Feldbergring is not "his cup of tea" :cautious:
ending the all-time 5 star series, unfair.

As few other said before, rating in RD is not the most reliable piece of info!

hi i have been using la canyons a lot of time now and id like to know how much the full version costs and how long it might take before i get it
it's been discussed few times. There isn't a specific amount. (but there should be one, in the future most likely, for things to be more clear)
While it's meant to be a donation to say thanks to the author's hard work, it's really up to you.
As much as any donation is always appreciated from modders, a few pennies are usually seen as a joke and lack of consideration :p
Will 1€ do ?
Will 5$ ... ?
As i said, it's been discussed, and since it's unlocking a "vip" version with the donation, it should have been clearer from the start, now it's a bit too late...
So however a coffee/beer is worth for you, it's always appreciated :inlove:

As for time, Phoenix being a bit off from the RD scene, from 24h to few days i'd say ? It's all manual labour :)

Last edited:
Well deserved, I still don't think I've been round all of it yet!
and there's 10-ish easter eggs to find so... ;)

In other news:
there's also a 1.x version planned, no release date yet. With few more stuff, like containers here and there, few more lights, and mainly, some fixes of stone, tree positioning, road mapping, some quantity object improved for performance etc.

and there's 10-ish easter eggs to find so... ;)

In other news:
there's also a 1.x version planned, no release date yet. With few more stuff, like containers here and there, few more lights, and mainly, some fixes of stone, tree positioning, road mapping, some quantity object improved for performance etc.

Bring it on!!

Hi,

You can actually do it easily: you must rename the file ai_hints.ini that is in the data folder. This allows the ai to drive without speed limit. Enjoy!

If you see new lights on barriers, it's a temporary test!
20190428174848_1.jpg

20190428174735_1.jpg

This is due to a temp config file and the new version of Shader Patch.
They are implementing a new system to automatically download config files for cars and tracks, linked with a github page to directly edit the code online (clever)

For the time being, if you wish to turn it on/off it's here:
upload_2019-4-28_18-9-26.png

the downloaded files are here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back