LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
It was good to see (and join) a Pursuit server online the other day... Was fun trying out some box and pit manoeuvres :)
View attachment 377419
One little tip though... If you're drifting in front of a cop car... you're making it easy for them to send you into a spin... and off into a canyon :D
View attachment 377420
It was about time some law and order was brought to the Canyons! Shame someone couldn't develop a Radar Trap App with it coming up the speed you were caught going :D
I need to get involved with this but been spending so much time making skins I keep forgetting to actually drive in AC - any servers you recommend for some good pursuit action mate?

I need to get involved with this but been spending so much time making skins I keep forgetting to actually drive in AC - any servers you recommend for some good pursuit action mate?
Good that you're being creative, it's easy to get carried away! :)

The pursuit servers come and go mate, so there's not an individual permanent Pursuit server I can recommend at the moment.
Someone has since informed me, that a lot of the canyons servers become pursuit servers, with supercars pursuing other supercars... Most of the time well above the speed limits. A lot of people are not observing the speed limit signs I put in, instead only using them as brake markers! :D

You may see some of the ACTR server admins patrolling their servers in my Police Mustang skins, but for now, that's as far as any pursuit scenarios go. (A clever way for them to enforce their server rules)

LA Canyons Comparsion
A number of people, mostly new to Assetto Corsa and LA Canyons have been been unsure if LA Canyons is based on reality.
I think this cool comparison answers that question quite nicely.
lac_comparison.jpg

Thanks to whoever made this cool comparison photo (the supporter who sent it to me didn't mention who)

Good that you're being creative, it's easy to get carried away! :)

The pursuit servers come and go mate, so there's not an individual permanent Pursuit server I can recommend at the moment.
Someone has since informed me, that a lot of the canyons servers become pursuit servers, with supercars pursuing other supercars... Most of the time well above the speed limits. A lot of people are not observing the speed limit signs I put in, instead only using them as brake markers! :D

You may see some of the ACTR server admins patrolling their servers in my Police Mustang skins, but for now, that's as far as any pursuit scenarios go. (A clever way for them to enforce their server rules)

Yeah you're not wrong there. They say time flies when you're having fun...but what they didn't say was how much time flies when you're trying to reposition a logo for the hundredth time :roflmao:

Looks like I'll just jump on a server and see how it goes in that case. Must set aside some "fun" time and do some driving!

LA Canyons Comparsion
A number of people, mostly new to Assetto Corsa and LA Canyons have been been unsure if LA Canyons is based on reality.
I think this cool comparison answers that question quite nicely.
View attachment 378449
Thanks to whoever made this cool comparison photo (the supporter who sent it to me didn't mention who)
whoever planted those trees on the right needs to get his sh*t together

sorry about question, but game is crashing whe ntrying to race on normal layout with 20 cars....im sure ive done this before with ne crashes...crash box says ;game may be obsolete''! any ideas?

Need help finally got it right to work the two way traffic only issue having is when exiting the session everything seems to freeze up, cant even bring task mngr any help would be appreciated

Bought the VIP and this is soo sweet. I'm having an issue with with the track looking like it's not loading in front of the car. Looked on youtube and others don't have that problem, so I know it's not your track. I'm running CM, CSP, Sol. Pretty maxed out. Could anybody point me to the right setting? Thanks!

Assetto Corsa 6_25_2020 6_49_56 PM.jpg

Bought the VIP and this is soo sweet. I'm having an issue with with the track looking like it's not loading in front of the car. Looked on youtube and others don't have that problem, so I know it's not your track. I'm running CM, CSP, Sol. Pretty maxed out. Could anybody point me to the right setting? Thanks!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's related to anisotropic filtering (AF). You can enable it in game or in your graphics driver (it's suggested that Nvidia's AF performs better than Assetto's version). Also check what world level you have your settings at.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's related to anisotropic filtering (AF). You can enable it in game or in your graphics driver (it's suggested that Nvidia's AF performs better than Assetto's version). Also check what world level you have your settings at.

So I have everything maxed out, AF at 16x. My Geforce Experience app only lets me mess with the game's settings, I can't find any general graphics card settings. World is maxxed as well. So weird!

Would love to see an equivalent screenshot from someone whose AF is working properly.
I get this same issue at LAC but also on just about every other track with road markings (I saw it recently at Black Cat, for example).

Yes, I have read that Nvidia's AF is more efficient than AC's, so turn it off in AC / Content Manager, and on in your Nvidia control panel.

View attachment 384240

View attachment 384241

Beware though that AC engine doesn’t work well with injected MSAA and AF from both Nvidia and ATI control panels, so while looking better it will produce less framerate than the in-game equivalent settings

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.4%