Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi everyone ! From Belgium too, near Liège at 45 min from Spa racetrack :) Driving a Octavia 3 RS TSI 220 and keen on motorsports since I was a kid (with a father working as a rally mechanic, it helps ! ) Blocked at home with this fu¨$µ"§'ing virus that makes so damage to humanity, I re-discover the joy of racing games (I don't have the time usually during the year). It was while searching for new tracks and cars for my old GTR-2 that I found RaceDepartment website. I hope that I will manage to install new 10th anniversary patch and HQ mods without any problem and that my old vintage Guillemot/thrustmaster Ferrari Force Feedback wheel will continue to work properly afterwards like in stock GTR-2 install.

I hope everything's well for all of you, from a health angle, and that I will make great discussions about motorsport racing games ! Have a nice evening,

++ DJ-P

Hey Peeps Im @Raidr912 and @AverageSimRacer on Twitter. I have discovered that I really enjoy Sim Racing about 6months ago so im pretty much a newbie. I started out with the Logitech G29 and I really enjoyed it but couldn't help but wonder what else was out there to improve the immersion. At first I though that the Logitech setup was fairly expensive however as I began to do more research and desired to improve and have better feeling gear I was to the next stage with the CSL ELITE WHEELBASE+ PS4/PC version. Once again I really loved it it made Gta Sport so much more immersive and fun. I had the CSL for about a month and a half until I decided to pull the trigger on a Sim-Labs GT1-EVO and the pc parts I needed to build a gaming Desktop as well as the FANATEC Forza bundle. Took me about 2 wks before I decided to finally hook all of these parts up and finish building my computer.
I parted ways with my CSL ELITE and Load cell Pedals. Which I miss already but I couldn't see myself able to take advantage of it for now. Im just starting to get into the Cswv2,5 and My Fanatec DD2 will be here tomorrow. Ill probably let it sit until the BMW GT2 wheel comes and then I may consider hooking it up. I look forward to learning sim racing and racing and driving with the big boys on PC.

I was just getting to the point where I could get 4th place to th place on Gta Sport. Now Im here on pc and have to learn, Ill spend most of my time learning what game I will spend most of my time driving in. See you guys on the Track.

Hi there. Was reading about the AI pack. I have a few questions. I live in an area where I cant get cable internet but I can download using cell phone as a hotspot. Once the download is complete would I be able to race the computer AI offline like the old Papyrus game? Thanks, Wade

Saludos a todos!! gracias por aceptarme en la comunidad, es realmente un agrado estar aqui, espero poder aportar algunas cosas aqui, saludos a todos!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.