Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello guys. Im a new subscriber from Brazil. Last year I played a lot of Gran Turismo 6 in my friend's old ps3. But I really wanted to step up in racing simulation so I decided to try Assetto Corsa in my new computer. Im loving it, it is simple, runs smooth in my modest system ( Im using a amd ryzen 3200g ,no graphics card) and is very straight foward with no fancy itens. Also is very customable and the mod content here is great. Thank you guys!

Hi everybody! As an amateur racer in former times (now i am facing my 60's :) ) i am fascinated by AC. And RD offers an enormous range of car and track mods even from "historic" things. So, in total, the combination of AC and RD brings back a bit of ancient times to me. :)
My gear consists of Logitech G29 with a shifter. And i am actually working on a selfmade rig.
i am a german guy and NOT using google translator, so as a consequence, my english is sometimes somewhat funny :)
Fair Race!

Hello, my name is Salvador and I am from Algeciras (Spain).

I don't handle English very well but I'll use the translator so I don't make a lot of mistakes and hurt readers' sensitivities.

I am 33 years old and usually use as the first Simulator Assetto Corsa competizione and I have a lot of confidence deposited in motorist 2 and as a future game, I would like to try rfactor 2.

My equipment consists of Thurmaster t500rs, original pedalboard and gearshift th8 rs. For viewing I use 3 monitors of 144hz Acer KG1 24 inches.

I hope to learn a lot from all of you that you can help me. Greetings and thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.