Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi All my name is Jan. New in Sim racing. Have problem to find location where to put car setups, svm files, in rFactor 2. Somebody have the answer? thanks in advance
Play AC/ACC/f1 2019/Raceroom/Forza 7/rFactor 2. Enjoy is a lot specially due to lockdown time to spent to more info.

Hi Guys,
I'm from Italy, and i'm about to get back on simracing after more than 10 years missing, can't wait!
Currently I'm loving Assetto Corsa,having fun driving, modding and customizing vehicles and textures :D

Hello everyone! New to sim racing all together, finally switching from the xbox one, and the controller. Drifting in Assetto Corsa is tough to get used to. This array of customization is pretty awesome and I'm looking forward to learning more!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back