Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Salve, sono italiano dalla provincia di frosinone, lazio, uso rfactor1-2 da circa 10 anni, project cars e solo da poco assetto corsa e automobilista.
Complimenti per il portale.
Hi, I'm Italian from the province of frosinone, Lazio, I've been using rfactor1-2 for about 10 years, project cars and just recently assetto corsa and automobilista.
Congratulations on the portal.

Bonjour, je suis fan de sport mécanique et en particulier de F1 je me suis offert Project Car 2 et souhaite en savoir plus sur les réglages volant et mise en place sous le conseil d'un ami qui m'a dirigé vers ce site.

Hello Everyone. I am new to the sim racing world but am quickly getting the feel of things. I'm currently working toward saving up for my first racing wheel and I am very excited to get it. I've spent some time in Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom and both are very fun although of the two, I feel that I am much better at Assetto by far. I'm going to be delving into other sims once I finally get my wheel. I was told that RaceDepartment is a great place for people of all skill levels and since I am very new to genuine sim racing, I figured this would be a good place for me to get my feet wet. I can't wait to get into some races with you at some point and learning more about this newfound hobby!

Ciao a tutti ragazzi.. mi chiamo Walter e sono un'appassionato di motori sfegatato.. è da tre anni che faccio simulazione.. sono fermo da un po' di mesi per cambio casa. Ora mi sono attrezzato per bene e vorrei fare un po' di gare con voi.. grazie. Anzi una informazione.. le DTM anni 90 mi piacciono molto. Dove posso scaricare alfa romeo e mercedes,? Sono dlc?

Hello there!

I started sim racing on iRacing, then switched to AC. I'm currently racing Porsche Cups with the guys from the Sim Racing discord.
Great website! Sim Racing wouldn't be the same without it.

Cheers!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea