Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

New to Race Department and thought I would say hi

I'm Cladecq, 50 yo, french, I drive on assetto corsa
Hiya everyone, my current steam name is Yolanda,

Hi guys and thanks for introducing yourselves to the Race Department community.
Cladecq
quebecweasel
You'll find plenty of clean racers in our clubs, they are about having fun and cater for all skill levels.
Lurkusmaximus
Hope you get your wheel sorted soon.

Hi Guys,

my name is Pietro, I'm 39 years old. I'm italian living in Germany since I was 9 years old.
I'm pretty new in the world of racing sims.
I just want to get more deep in Assetto Corsa ... installed the game 1 year ago, but never played very frequently ... had a lot to travel because of work.

I have now to read a lot and watch some videos ... I'm sure I can learn here a lot.

Thank you already in advance and I wish you a nice sunday ;)

Regards,
Pietro

Hi Everyone,
Entering the brave new world of VR racing. Optimizing Assetto Corsa to start with and then moving on to Project Cars 2. Have already read and used lots of tips from the site. Thanks for being here.

Hi All,
I've been looking for the new version of the old Grand Prix game and AC is brilliant. Great site, and being an Australian a couple of good Aussie tracks.
I'm not game to go on-line but I'm enjoying going fast on these great tracks in cars I could never hope to drive in real life.

Thanks All,

Mick

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%