Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi!
My name is Francesco and I race in Assetto Corsa from Italy. I've been racing for a while now and I've been subscribed to the forum for a while as well, but never got into the community, hope that I can fix that soon!

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:
Hello all! My name is Luis, and I'm a newcomer to Assetto Corsa. Starting an AI championship to get initiated and hopefully go to Online playing with some of you guys. I'm downloading a few liveries for the wonderful M3 E30 Gr. A, and being portuguese, I'm seeking for the Estoril track mod. See you guys!

Hello - first time here,
Never online player / never simplayer
It is time to start -> first I look for Nemuno Ziedas ring -> I will go there for live racing and try to make some training before :) Can You help me with that ?
Now I ame installing Asseto Corsa

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back