Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Well, I just saw this. Anyways, I'm pretty new here, from Vanoouver, Canada. I love cars, and car games, yet I really don't know much about them ;) . I play car games only, and a select few since I have an old gaming laptop that is okay for my work. Finally got a G29 recently, but I still can't drive yet. (with wheel and in real life). Anyways, nice to meet everyone, and I know it's going to be great here

Hello. Just got into sim racing during this pandemic, since I can't race in real life, and it's been keeping me sane. Currently racing in iRacing but also have AC/ACC, RRE, and rF2, just haven't tried them yet. See you on the virtual track!

Hi all, new UK member here.
Been racing since the Gran Turismo 3 and the quest for more realism lead me over to the PC where I’m now currently racing Assetto Corsa and iRacing.
Hope to see some of you on tack some time.

Hi! Thank you for the nice and positive welcome! I enjoy simracing since some months back. Among others I use AC, ACC, AMS2, Dirt 2. I also like the technical aspect of it and read a lot about gear etc. I race solely in VR (Rift S). Looking forward to learn and discuss about our fun hobby here!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, this is my first time writing here. The last few years I was working on a car that I wanted desperatly drive in a racing game (AC). Because it was never available I made it myself :)
I now will present it to you in case anyone is interested in this car too. It's a Ford C100 from 1982, and I will post a screenshot, but I guess there is still some work to do.
BTW I'm from Germany.

Helloooo all from the uk. Just trying to get in to ACC. Set up my new PC, G920 and Oculus Quest VR at the weekend, but having a nightmare getting the quality good on the Quest. I have been looking through the VR thread, so I will try some of those settings. Speak soon :)

Hello there! My Name ist Martin and i just startet simracing early this Year. Im still a Beginner and got a lot to learn, but im getting there. Im mostly active on ACC and AC. My biggest Achievment so far was driving some ACC Competition Races without killing me or others :D
I hope to find some like minded people here to discuss and race against :)

Buenos dias! Me alegra mucho formar parte de este grupo, mi interes seria participar en eventos como AC ; ACC; PC2; Automobilista o el que sea; Soy principiante y uso Oculus Rift para correr. Saludos a todos y espero vernos pronto en las pistas.

Hello all from the usually sunny Spain. I'm new to simracing. I only can say that it is amazing and i can not wait to see you all racing. Right now I'm only driving - learning how to drive- the Porsche 991 II in the ACC and learning all the available tracks.

Hi all I'm fairly new to sims racing . and looking forward to learning all i can. i really looking forward to enjoy the new and upcoming games and content :
RIG:
55 inch Samsung led
DD1 fanatic with formula 2.0 wheel
and fanatic entry pedals..
DYI PVC tubing sims rig

PC:
MSI B550
ryzen 3600x
memory 3600 gskill
GPU MSI rx5700t ..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events