Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not my problem. Not Some1's problem either. However I'll indulge.

The particular issue is that RULES section in car.ini, coupled with DWB2=1 in suspensions.ini will fail to verify setup. Possibly some setup options are acceptable though. It is a bit weird.

So revert to at least CSP 0.1.74, or fix it yourself by removing the RULES in car.ini.
awesome! this fix works! cheers!

@007DBR9

Hey,

What part exactly of the comments is pointless? I try to provide transparent documentation of parameters for the end-user, but perhaps you would like it all to be removed?

@007DBR9

Hey,

What part exactly of the comments is pointless? I try to provide transparent documentation of parameters for the end-user, but perhaps you would like it all to be removed?
The part under car mass where it describes the weight of all different models, the game gets really confuesed when loading in and says it weights like 12400kg, idk if it actually does, as I can't start the game using the car, I doubt it but it's just a bit overwhelming.

The part under car mass where it describes the weight of all different models, the game gets really confuesed when loading in and says it weights like 12400kg, idk if it actually does, as I can't start the game using the car, I doubt it but it's just a bit overwhelming.
No, it doesn't make the car crash, nor does it change its mass in the loading screen, nor in-game. Those hints are also not for you clearly if you have issues navigating the .ini.

Like I said, the cause has been identified; go and download the hotfix if you can't fix it yourself.

Hello. Is it me or the pop up headlights of the car looked a bit weird like this? Its either my CSP settings is wrong or idk. im confused ngl. Im using CSP version 0.1.68.

Attachments

• Screenshot_some1_honda_nsx_1997_s1_ddm_gt5_gion_kyoto_14-7-121-2-14-47-min.png
    Screenshot_some1_honda_nsx_1997_s1_ddm_gt5_gion_kyoto_14-7-121-2-14-47-min.png
    490.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Oh, the blinker also work, but i cant see the blinkers on the front both the headlights are on or off. is there a solution for that aswell?

Attachments

• Screenshot_some1_honda_nsx_1997_s1_ddm_gt5_gion_kyoto_14-7-121-3-17-37-min.png
    Screenshot_some1_honda_nsx_1997_s1_ddm_gt5_gion_kyoto_14-7-121-3-17-37-min.png
    489.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_some1_honda_nsx_1997_s1_ddm_gt5_gion_kyoto_14-7-121-3-19-19-min.png
    Screenshot_some1_honda_nsx_1997_s1_ddm_gt5_gion_kyoto_14-7-121-3-19-19-min.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_some1_honda_nsx_1997_s1_ddm_gt5_gion_kyoto_14-7-121-3-20-6-min.png
    Screenshot_some1_honda_nsx_1997_s1_ddm_gt5_gion_kyoto_14-7-121-3-20-6-min.png
    571.3 KB · Views: 56
Oh, the blinker also work, but i cant see the blinkers on the front both the headlights are on or off. is there a solution for that aswell?
"IMPORTANT: This version requires Custom Shaders Patch (CSP), recommended version is v0.1.72 at the time of this release. The mod WILL NOT WORK in vanilla AC and is not developed for vanilla AC."

Read.

0.1.74 should work fine as well, and is the recommended version for the Hotfix.

"IMPORTANT: This version requires Custom Shaders Patch (CSP), recommended version is v0.1.72 at the time of this release. The mod WILL NOT WORK in vanilla AC and is not developed for vanilla AC."

Read.

0.1.74 should work fine as well, and is the recommended version for the Hotfix.
still got the same issues with the weird light sadly even after updating to 0.1.74 and i already used the hotfix

It looks and sounds great but it's soooo difficult to drive. What am I doing wrong? Like, how should I adjust my driving style using the Mk4 Supra as a point of comparison?

Last edited:
It looks and sounds great but it's soooo difficult to drive. What am I doing wrong? Like, how should I adjust my driving style using the Mk4 Supra as a point of comparison?
The only real problem with this car and any MR car is that they tend to yaw more than expected when letting off the brake, so apply some light throttle right after. A lot of pros were throwing the rear out on Best Motoring too, it's not very unusual. They made the R more front roll stiffness biased to try to fix it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%