Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
To be completely honest some of the slip sensitivity parameters are not ideal, so I will be changing them a little bit for the next release alongside some general tire changes. We also found out in the meanwhile that FINs do not apply aero forces as we though they do, so I will include a corrected side-force modeling. Maybe it can improve some extreme situations.

Although people who have issues with the car as it is will likely not have those issues solved by those changes; it is what it is.
While testing the car, i had that behavior, the rear breaks grip, while turning hard in corner entry with speed or under braking at last moment a little bit aggressively.

Compared to a real NSX?
Well, i have never drive a real NSX to know it's real behavior at it's limits, but it is not that ugly. Just needs to be a little gentle at the corners entry. And the problem are not present at all the corners. In some tracks like Nordschleife the rear are easier to loose it at certain corners, but the track itself is tricky in comparing with other more flat tracks. You understand what i mean....

Last edited:
Well, i have never drive a real NSX to know it's real behavior at it's limits, but it is not that ugly. Just needs to be a little gentle at the corners entry. And the problem are not present at all the corners. In some tracks like Nordschleife the rear are easier to loose it at certain corners, but the track itself is tricky in comparing with other more flat tracks. You understand what i mean....
I mean, there is definitely an oversteer issue if that's what you mean.

It might be a tiny bit milder in the new version, but it's not ever going to go away. The real car does it, it's why the NSX-R was developed.

I mean, there is definitely an oversteer issue if that's what you mean.

It might be a tiny bit milder in the new version, but it's not ever going to go away. The real car does it, it's why the NSX-R was developed.
Exactly! And it is getting more sensitive in tracks with lots of road angle changes. You can't push a lot with this car. You will loose it. Period! You need to be gentle in the corners. From what i see, it is close. It is what it says. Not the fastest Japanese sport car on the tracks.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to play this car. When I attempt to start it crashes out of the loading screen and back to selecting vehicle. Any thoughts on how to fix? v3.1

Well, maybe I am doing smth wrong...
I installed CSP 0.1.74, but the car still does not load.

error.jpgcsp.jpgzanardi car folder.jpg

Generally a good idea to install all the content first, it uses the LODs from some other car and references them. If that car's not installed, the LODs are missing.

Win + Shift + S to snip, by the way.

Well due to everyone complaining I'm just going to remove the tire heating mu effect, so the tires won't lose any grip above temp. Obviously, this is very unrealistic, but nobody likes the current realistic data based approach, so...

There will still be reasonable curves in the folders, so swap them out for your personal use if you want.

This post can serve as an easter egg for when everyone complains that it's still too hard to drive when the tires overheat.

Eh. Your job is to release good cars, not coddle the immature. If they don't like realistic behavior from their cars they can leave the sim world for a more comfortable title. I hear Forza's pretty good, or maybe PC2. Fantastic graphics - what more could you want?
That's my approach for my own stuff, but the other authors are inconvenienced by the constant nagging. It'll also be kind of funny to have a car that doesn't even lose any grip from overheating yet have people still placebo hard about it.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 147 58.1%