Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not a big issue but I feel like the lime green is a bit too "green"?
Screenshot_some1_honda_nsx_type_s_zero_1997_soyo_daikoku_11-2-121-1-26-32.jpg

2000fiesta04.jpg

SrvDwmk7ZZaWblVM8Q1qI47VuDNQ7Z6tamVqT-dyfzApVRlKbKL1KsHRFplgJ1wigAsgQHQ5tVDwSQPuhWg-neer3RPYa4C_hZrsP1f1FnlH5ADJju1qHz_CpgUaeDaYziXVz60WCOfilXepszsyO6deb4A

Last edited:
Not a big issue but I feel like the lime green is a bit too "green"?
I really can't say. Getting the colors right is always trial and error.

You are welcome to provide your version of the color, its just a matter of changing the primary_color.dds file in the skins folder.

Some people have reported that the popup headlights don't work ingame (even when using CSP).
But they work for me and most other people (I guess?).

Does anybody know if there is some option in CSP that could intervene with the popup headlights?

Last edited:
AFAIK
Code:
[DATA]
DISABLE_LIGHTSINI = 1
could break default popup animations in the past, so it could be that those users were under an old csp version instead of >=0.1.72 as you recommend. Edit: Just tried 0.1.60 and it'll be broken on it. Looking a bit further, the fix showed back on the 0.1.64 changelog:
v0.1.64
• Issue with [DATA] DISABLE_LIGHTSINI=1 messing up headlights animation is fixed.

Last edited:
Great Mod, just would love the pop up headlights to pop up!
They do, albeit a bit fast for me at least. Make sure you're using a new version of CSP, 0.1.73 works well.

On my side, I just finished re-measuring the front geometry from some patent drawings that were found. The workshop manual schematics are not uber precise and don't show the joint locations. Now it matches up to just about everything that Honda claimed about it. :thumbsup:

The patent drawings were for a pre-production version with a different upper balljoint location, although just getting the radius from lower to upper joint then rotating it until I match the claimed kingpin offset and scrub radius worked well, and I solved for the production car's geometry. Effectively, the patent geo has +7mm scrub and 7.0deg caster, while the production car is -5mm scrub and 8.0deg caster.

csp 0.1.76 makes it stuck at verifying car setup at the start. Won't let me drive the car.
Both public 0.1.75 and patreon 0.1.76p1 have introduced cphys issues causing that. Revert at least to previous 0.1.75p1* and wait for csp to be fixed, so you can drive these and other affected cars. :coffee:

* just to make it clear, previous patreon 0.1.75p1 is equivalent to the public 0.1.74 recommended bellow, but w/ rain fx

Last edited:
csp 0.1.76 makes it stuck at verifying car setup at the start. Won't let me drive the car.
Not my problem. Not Some1's problem either. However I'll indulge.

The particular issue is that RULES section in car.ini, coupled with DWB2=1 in suspensions.ini will fail to verify setup. Possibly some setup options are acceptable though. It is a bit weird.

So revert to at least CSP 0.1.74, or fix it yourself by removing the RULES in car.ini.

Just installed the mod but cant test it. Every time when i loading car its forever stuck on "setup validating". Help please!

UPD: i just fix car.ini and it works fine!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 147 58.1%