Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content

Recent video demonstrates pretty nicely the tricky behavior of the early cars when driven quickly.

Of course we don't know the tire situation and whatever, so take it with a grain of salt.

Probably because he was wearing the wrong shoes.

1635148047989.png

don't you see the damping on the shoes are very different to the ones used by Senna, which were probably made of leather.
And it's an Acura NSX, so different car, differen side of the car, different track, different shoes, different pp filter

Last edited:

Recent video demonstrates pretty nicely the tricky behavior of the early cars when driven quickly.

Of course we don't know the tire situation and whatever, so take it with a grain of salt.
in the video, the side rolls are quite small, in the game I think the side rolls are much stronger.
p.s. I'm not an expert, I just say what I see, don't be too hard on me.

in the video, the side rolls are quite small, in the game I think the side rolls are much stronger.
p.s. I'm not an expert, I just say what I see, don't be too hard on me.
No they're not. It just looks like it from inside. I did a comparison in-game but I can't find a quick way to snip a small enough file to upload, but you can go check it yourself if you doubt it.

NSXrollgasly.PNG

I don't have bumpstop .luts in the car right now so it will deflect a *little* bit more into the outside bumpstop, but you can barely tell in a steady state turn.

Is there any reason as to why you have to have CSP, I don't quite get why it's a requirement to use the mod
Presumably because it uses some aspect of physics modelling that isn't available in the standard version of Assetto Corsa.
It's getting increasingly common these days, and you should probably do yourself a favour and check it out. It is free, after all!

Presumably because it uses some aspect of physics modelling that isn't available in the standard version of Assetto Corsa.
It's getting increasingly common these days, and you should probably do yourself a favour and check it out. It is free, after all!
but that's just it right, is it a shaders or a physics pack :roflmao: am I just not understanding what shaders are

but that's just it right, is it a shaders or a physics pack :roflmao: am I just not understanding what shaders are
The car does use some visual features of CSP, but the main reason CSP is required is the physics features. They're parametrized and can't be something you can just turn off for vanilla, so we decided to force CSP.

CSP's physics and visual development are independent and done by separate people, but it's all in the same package, which I know isn't ideal for the people who just want the physics, but it is what it is.

Is it planned to make tyres heat like Kunos cars in future updates?Its strange to see red rear tyres after 2 corners...They overheat so easly.
Also can I ajdust something in setup(or in car.ini for my private use) to have more FFB around centre?It feels so weak untill I start to turn it more in slow corners.Im using G27.
Thanks for constant updates.

Last edited:
Is it planned to make tyres heat like Kunos cars in future updates?Its strange to see red rear tyres after 2 corners...They overheat so easly.
Also can I ajdust something in setup(or in car.ini for my private use) to have more FFB around centre?It feels so weak untill I start to turn it more in slow corners.Im using G27.

There are RR ie: slicks so the tread does not heat quite as quickly.

You should be using lebluem's tire app, or the "wings" app (don't ask) to monitor carcass temperatures. The grip is a 0.6 ratio between surface/carcass right now. Core is only for pressures and heatsink. I'm not going to go to a fundamentally broken and unrealistic heating system when we have something better.

G27 is not sufficient sadly. The best you can do is add about 10 - 15% minimum force in the AC profile. With 0% everything is too loose. Later G-wheels added some natively.

Change the driving style for this car. You will find it at some point! It is as it should be.
To be completely honest some of the slip sensitivity parameters are not ideal, so I will be changing them a little bit for the next release alongside some general tire changes. We also found out in the meanwhile that FINs do not apply aero forces as we though they do, so I will include a corrected side-force modeling. Maybe it can improve some extreme situations.

Although people who have issues with the car as it is will likely not have those issues solved by those changes; it is what it is.

I do not have that problem. Monitoring the tire's temperature and pressure with tyres_app_ext app while hotlapping, all seems to be ok. No overheating issues unless if i spin the wheels to much!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 80 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 133 57.1%