Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, I drive with a controller. There is nothing wrong at all with the physics, they are perfect. Chase view is my preference, it's the way I've driven since Gran Turismo 1 and something I'm not about to change. With most other cars in exterior views, you can hear everything that is going on and not just the engine.

Just because you have a particular preference, it doesn't mean that it's one others will share. You have to make something for everyone.

@Rogerbee

I haven't done very advanced sounds myself, only basic interiors up to this point, but my understanding is that if you want things like chassis squeaks and interior wind noise and whatnot to play in the exterior, you'll need to make it unrealistic from the exterior view.

Unlike just about every KS car, Modek's sounds actually do sound more or less correct in the exterior view, and in flybys for example. I don't know if it'd be worth changing that to add in some artificial stuff.

Even then, I don't understand myself what the issue is. Is the exterior view missing the exhaust? Tires? Wind? Perhaps I'll go drive a bit in chase cam myself to see.

Great work, is it possible to rename the folders of Acura_NSX with Acura_NSX_something? There's a conflict with the Acura NSX 2017 :D
I would suggest to have folder structure such as:

some1_acura_nsx
some1_honda_nsxr

And so on. It's a sneaky little self-credit during the install process, and it keeps conflicts clear. :thumbsup:

I would suggest to have folder structure such as:

some1_acura_nsx
some1_honda_nsxr

And so on. It's a sneaky little self-credit during the install process, and it keeps conflicts clear. :thumbsup:
Yeah, I have thought about that. A3DR does that as well..
Maybe in the next release, but then people need to delete old folders too.

Well, you should go to delete the folders in /cars when you update your mods anyway. :thumbsup:
Why does that make any sense at all? if you overwrite all the files it shouldn't be any problem, from the theorical point of view. If you know how to replace/overwrite files correctly I mean.
it's more safe if you don't know how to handle files on windows, that's for sure, but other than that I never had any problems that I remember by just overwriting when updating mods.
It's nothing personal with you Arch, but since you brought it up.

Why does that make any sense at all? if you overwrite all the files it shouldn't be any problem, from the theorical point of view. If you know how to replace/overwrite files correctly I mean.
it's more safe if you don't know how to handle files on windows, that's for sure, but other than that I never had any problems that I remember by just overwriting when updating mods.
It's nothing personal with you Arch, but since you brought it up.
In AC it shouldn't be an issue apart from clutter, but sometimes some packages like mods for games will have re-named/removed some files and even if they are not referenced anymore directly, they might conflict with something. Although in AC I've only ever ran into stuff just being left-over as clutter, like some skins and whatnot.

Thanks for the update this is great news for me as lack of Hondas in AC is real haha!Love the visuals and sound updates.At first I didnt like how car drives (nsx-r is only one I drive) on semi slicks was so understeery and had big amount of rear grip but after that I put street tyres and give it more camber etc its a blast!still think on semis it has too much rear grip.I dont own or drive nsx-r but other Hondas. I was driven in one 2 times and with bad tyres its scarry even in 3rd gear on the road.Sound in mod is good!I remember stock NSX sounds like this mod inside maybe NSX-R mod model needs a little more mid highs to get more of that Hondas known 'zing'.From outside I was shocked how civil and not exiting car sounds.Its made to be quiet its the same wth all Type Rs etc...but inside engine sounds great in real one...
But for me your Acura S1 is a big surprise!After some setup tuning its great on semi slicks!So much fun.What power does it has?Info in game say 290 ps only but it goes like hell haha?Also love the sound of s1!great addition to AC.Would be even better with adjustable suspension and brakes....
Thanks again!

Last edited:
I'll see about the semislicks next week. I have to admit most of my testing was with the modern street tires as that seems like the most likely setup one would encounter IRL. (And, for this update, almost exclusively the 90s streets.)

nice comparison, I've got a question, do you use the default max_channels on \assettocorsa\system\cfg\audio_engine.ini or more?

[SETTINGS]
ENABLE_AUDIO=1
MAX_CHANNELS=512
UPDATE_INTERVAL=0
ENABLE_PERFORMANCE_SPEW=0
LIVE_UPDATE=0

Last edited:
@Modek: Ok, I'm coming around to your way of thinking. I'm beginning to get what you're saying about real sounds and game sounds. I'll drive more with all the NSX's with your sounds. There is still the GUID thing where CM mistakes it for a Tatuus FA01, I'm sure that's an easy fix though.

@Modek: Ok, I'm coming around to your way of thinking. I'm beginning to get what you're saying about real sounds and game sounds. I'll drive more with all the NSX's with your sounds. There is still the GUID thing where CM mistakes it for a Tatuus FA01, I'm sure that's an easy fix though.

Its fixed just waiting some 1 to release the hotfix

Again i advise all to copy these values in order to experience the same as the video

vV0umV2.png

Last edited:
Modek, I owe you a huge apology.

I set up the audio as you described, though I had to adjust the master volume somewhat, and the NSX sounds really nice now.

I'd just set up the audio in Content Manager and didn't even know you could do it the way you did. It comes from using CM from the get go and not acquainting myself with the settings in vanilla AC beforehand. That's totally my bad and I'm really sorry for doubting the quality of your work.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 72 59.0%