Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Modek, I owe you a huge apology.

I set up the audio as you described, though I had to adjust the master volume somewhat, and the NSX sounds really nice now.

I'd just set up the audio in Content Manager and didn't even know you could do it the way you did. It comes from using CM from the get go and not acquainting myself with the settings in vanilla AC beforehand. That's totally my bad and I'm really sorry for doubting the quality of your work.
I wish mods could do that automatically -- set the audio. Right now, it's too much configuration for the average user.

Maybe there is a bug on Acura Nsx S1 dashboard.If I remember correctly TCS Light is always on.2 days of fun with that version.What a machine found a perfect setup on semis:)

Maybe there is a bug on Acura Nsx S1 dashboard.If I remember correctly TCS Light is always on.2 days of fun with that version.What a machine found a perfect setup on semis:)
Earlier it was posted that the FSM says the TCS/I assume also ABS light stay on when they are turned off.

Well, sh*t.
After a recent Windows 10 update, the Shaders Patch fails to load. So far, no solution.
I guess I'm out of the game for the time being...

Well, sh*t.
After a recent Windows 10 update, the Shaders Patch fails to load. So far, no solution.
Alright, the latest Win10 feature update seems to break Shaders Patch (at least for me), I've rolled back the update and shaders patch works again! :D
Damn Windows and its forced updates.

Well, sh*t.

Oh don't get me started on that! I've been sticking religiously to W10 Build 1703 since 1709 royally wrecked my settings. I downloaded an ISO for 1703. What you can do is get a program called WUMGR. Get 1703, install it, and install WUMGR. It overrides Windows Update and you can choose to hide feature updates when you check for them so they never load automatically. Get graphics card drivers built when 1703 came out and you should be fine.

Answered years ago: the NFS pack defaults to 60L.

I'll have a check on the starting fuel loads too, but it's the USDM Acuras that are technically part of the NFS pack rather than the JDM Hondas. (And I don't think I defaulted to 60l, I kinda remember doing ~10 US gallons, which is roughly 40l? But it's been years as you say...)

could it be possible to have the tire sounds for default settings? becuase if you turn up the tires volume for this car then the rest of the cars will have really high sound, and the default volume for tires is 5
ccYcSpB.jpg

at least I don't remember ever touching this before
thanks

I've installed this mod, and I'm seeing something weird that I've NEVER seen before with a mod (I have hundreds of mods). The steering wheel and car barely turns when I turn my TS300. I can turn my physical wheel to full lock, but in-game, it turns only 4-5 degrees--so little, that I actually thought I had forgotten to connect my wheel before launching the game.

I'm using content manager, and I've tested other mods using the same control profile, and they're working perfectly. Really strange.

Until this works properly, I can't even try it out. :-(

I've installed this mod, and I'm seeing something weird that I've NEVER seen before with a mod (I have hundreds of mods). The steering wheel and car barely turns when I turn my TS300. I can turn my physical wheel to full lock, but in-game, it turns only 4-5 degrees--so little, that I actually thought I had forgotten to connect my wheel before launching the game.

I'm using content manager, and I've tested other mods using the same control profile, and they're working perfectly. Really strange.

Until this works properly, I can't even try it out. :-(
Check if the CM option to adjust the steering degrees per car (or something) is enabled. For some reason it might have broken.

Check if the CM option to adjust the steering degrees per car (or something) is enabled. For some reason it might have broken.

I checked Settings>Controls, and Auto-adjust scale was checked. I unchecked it and tested, but still experienced the same issue. However, I re-checked it and tested again, and it started working properly. Very strange. Unless there's something going on with my installation, I wonder if the mod is tripping up this feature somehow.

I checked Settings>Controls, and Auto-adjust scale was checked. I unchecked it and tested, but still experienced the same issue. However, I re-checked it and tested again, and it started working properly. Very strange. Unless there's something going on with my installation, I wonder if the mod is tripping up this feature somehow.
Okay, I just re-launched back into the same session without changing the Auto-adjust setting, leaving it checked, which was working in the previous session, and it's not working again--only 4-5 degrees of rotation. Again, I've never seen this problem before.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%