Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
what's the beep beep while braking? around 0:44
oh it's brake squaling.. not too good. good breaks don't squeal, at least on road cars.

Its from 1990 it has bad breaks...break sounds are not this high in game and this possibly happens because youtube compresses sound and puts it in 2 channel only...its not a excuse dont worry

I can always take it out or change the sample to a "friction disk sound" without being beep but anyway this is just 10 seconds of work

Today i balanced exterior samples (engine) and now the car sounds more mechanical and less "exhaust"

Almost good to go !

EDIT: Eheh found this graph in the imgur aacount .... 2015 cool stuff

fmKb9lp.png

Last edited:
Sounds are done and sent to Some1 !

Theres 3 different sound configs:

Acura_nsx and Honda nsx share the same sound
Honda_nsxr has increased exhaust tone then the ones above and slightly less isolation in cockipt related to exterior sounds
Acura_nsx_s1 has the same exterior specs as nsxr but with the isolation of the normal honda_nsx and the addiction of a supercharger sound

That said please dont swap sounds as they are all different from each other (smoothly)

Below theres the sound setup i used to make the sound - (sounds are balanced according to these values)
Change if needing according to your taste before complaining
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ADVISE ALL TO COPY THE SAME VALUES AS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vV0umV2.png

Hope you guys enjoy it !

Cheers :confused:

EDIT: Also Mr @Leonardo Ratafiá brake sounds are changed and fixed...you should be hearing them only in very low speeds from 75km/h to 20km/h if pressing hard (you will hear a litle screech)

Last edited:
Some1 updated Honda NSX with a new update entry:

Shaders + Physics + Sounds

This update includes:
- Shaders Lights Patch updates (high beams, indicator lights, instrument panel warning lights, wipers and more) updates by Some1
- Physics updates by aphidgod
- Sounds updates by Modek
- Cameras updates by Arch

NOTE: Shaders Lights Patch (v0.1.25-preview74 or newer) is highly recommended (you'd be crazy to run vanilla AC nowadays!)

Known issues:
- the high beams are on by default. Either a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update, love the working turn signals and stuff. Sounds are extremely low at idle, I guess the real car is soundproofed enough that the engine is pretty much silent while sitting still? And I really wish you guys had used the vanilla tire screeching sounds, still don't like that part of the sound at all. Love the car though, plan to rack up plenty of virtual miles in them. Thanks again for the update.

Edit: In both the Acuras and the Honda NSX the TCS light on the dash stays lit when the TCS is turned off. (love how the light only comes on when the tcs is actually being engaged, great touch!)
Light works properly in the Honda NSX-R

Last edited:
This is a wonderful mod. But I dont use PP filters and dont use any shaders patch or CM. Therefore, the only thing that interests me is there a shader on the inside of the windshield as on the kunos models? Or this feature again not in the update?

This is a wonderful mod. But I dont use PP filters and dont use any shaders patch or CM. Therefore, the only thing that interests me is there a shader on the inside of the windshield as on the kunos models? Or this feature again not in the update?
Why don't you use the Shaders Patch? It gives better performance than vanilla AC.

There is a windscreen shader, and rain works as well (with shaders patch). There is no windscreen reflections though, as this is a very controversial feature.

Thanks for the update, love the working turn signals and stuff. Sounds are extremely low at idle, I guess the real car is soundproofed enough that the engine is pretty much silent while sitting still? And I really wish you guys had used the vanilla tire screeching sounds, still don't like that part of the sound at all. Love the car though, plan to rack up plenty of virtual miles in them. Thanks again for the update.

Edit: In both the Acuras and the Honda NSX the TCS light on the dash stays lit when the TCS is turned off. (love how the light only comes on when the tcs is actually being engaged, great touch!)
Light works properly in the Honda NSX-R

Interesting I think the used tire sounds are much better than the stock ones. :unsure:

Why don't you use the Shaders Patch? It gives better performance than vanilla AC.

There is a windscreen shader, and rain works as well (with shaders patch). There is no windscreen reflections though, as this is a very controversial feature.
I have just GTX660ti. So i cant use PP filters. And i dont like to play night races. I also dont use CM. I use just the default AC game. So what advantage Shaders Patch will give me if I dont use all these stuff?

As for windscreen reflections, i like it so much because its one of the few features that gives a sense of reality in the game.

Anyway thank you very much for the mod. NSX is a very significant car. And a game without it is a mistake.

I have just GTX660ti. So i cant use PP filters. And i dont like to play night races. I also dont use CM. I use just the default AC game. So what advantage Shaders Patch will give me if I dont use all these stuff?

As for windscreen reflections, i like it so much because its one of the few features that gives a sense of reality in the game.

Anyway thank you very much for the mod. NSX is a very significant car. And a game without it is a mistake.
Well, I have a GTX770, so not so much better than yours, and I get much better FPS with Shaders Patch, than with vanilla AC. Plus, all the goodies.

The CM is also a very good launcher. At first, I was skeptical, but after a while I got used to it, and now I cannot imagine going back to the vanilla launcher.

If you haven't tried yet, I strongly suggest you give Shaders Patch a chance! :p

Well, I have a GTX770, so not so much better than yours, and I get much better FPS with Shaders Patch, than with vanilla AC. Plus, all the goodies.

The CM is also a very good launcher. At first, I was skeptical, but after a while I got used to it, and now I cannot imagine going back to the vanilla launcher.

If you haven't tried yet, I strongly suggest you give Shaders Patch a chance! :p
But can i use Shaders Patch without CM? And where i can download right one Shaders Patch? Because i lost a little with all these addons shaders to AC:roflmao::roflmao:

I have a normal GTX660 and can use PPfilters just fine O_O. But my settings are quite low.

Shader Patch does indeed improve performance slightly, in the same lighting conditions.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.