Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stubborn for the sake of being stubborn I guess. I don't understand. It's such a massive improvement on vanilla AC. Reminds me of a friend I have who holds on to his flip phone. (It still makes phone calls and change is scary.)

On the whole they are all really nice, great to drive. The sound bugs me a bit though, it's incomplete. The engine note is good, but, there's not much else, it doesn't sound that interactive. Also, when you look at them in Content Manager they all have this warning:

RfGNWal.jpg

I had a BTCC Honda Civic Type R and it took the sound from the Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV Launch Edition. I swapped the NSX sounds with it and it sounded great, much like the cars sounded in Gran Turismo.

Give that sound a try and see what you think...

On the whole they are all really nice, great to drive. The sound bugs me a bit though, it's incomplete. The engine note is good, but, there's not much else, it doesn't sound that interactive. Also, when you look at them in Content Manager they all have this warning:

RfGNWal.jpg

I had a BTCC Honda Civic Type R and it took the sound from the Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV Launch Edition. I swapped the NSX sounds with it and it sounded great, much like the cars sounded in Gran Turismo.

Give that sound a try and see what you think...

Im affraid thats how a real NSX sounds like ...unless the real nsx owner was trolling me

Now if you think a honda btcc civic sounds better in a nsx than a real nsx ...its up to you...or maybe a alfa i dont know...

Cars in gran turismo sound amazing btw ;)

You think i think he think we think....same old story...

heres again a video for you to see and listen how it sounds...listen carefully put your headphones and close the door...if you listen a civic or a alfa romeo go to doctor immidiatly

Last edited:
@Some1 the GUIDs of the soundbank are an issue, if another car on the grid uses a soundbank with those GUIDs (unchanged from the SDK) both cars could end up silent ingame. Its an easy fix, explained in the Sound subforum of the official forum.

Great modding...:cool:

Think, you should to increase distance where Cockpit_LR start working. At least 15-30 meters..
You can see how it changing while doing shots. Not any from (for example) Kunos cars working in the same way.

Kind regards,
Alexander S.

Im affraid thats how a real NSX sounds like ...unless the real nsx owner was trolling me

Now if you think a honda btcc civic sounds better in a nsx than a real nsx ...its up to you...or maybe a alfa i dont know...

heres again a video for you to see and listen how it sounds...listen carefully put your headphones and close the door...if you listen a civic or a alfa romeo go to doctor immidiatly
Having owned an S2000 from 2006 to 2010, I'm really surprised how much the NSX's V6 in that video sounds like an S2000's I-4.

Also, how do you change from low to high beams?

Having owned an S2000 from 2006 to 2010, I'm really surprised how much the NSX's V6 in that video sounds like an S2000's I-4.

Also, how do you change from low to high beams?

There are are some S2000's as mods, but, they may take their sound from other cars.

Downloaded the ones I could find. One has the same GUID issues as this does and the other gets its sound from an Alfa GTA, LOL!

Last edited:

That does sound good. I drive in chase view though. While the existing sound might be good in the interior view, it doesn't sound that immersive outside the car.

Last edited:
@Rogerbee

How can you speak about "immersive" when you are not even attempting to place yourself where you would be inside the real car? Do you drive with a controller as well and have something to say about the physics, too?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.