Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
O5wdFnO.jpg

LWMYq6U.jpg

CBI3gRm.jpg

1ATmyV8.jpg

I think the street vintage tires are suspect for some weird handling issue. Losing the rear unexpectedly in sweepers, off throttle. I've tried different pressures, and am checking the tire app for optimal etc.
Not happening with modern street tires.

I'll drive it again tonight and give more specifics.

WIth the NFS Pack A update taken care of, I can finish what I need to do for this. It's pretty much sorted on my end.
I'm currently trying to get some new features (high beams etc.) in the Shaders Patch working on the NSX, after that I will update all 4 cars, and then it's ready to go.

I'm currently trying to get some new features (high beams etc.) in the Shaders Patch working on the NSX, after that I will update all 4 cars, and then it's ready to go.

I'll get the tire adjustments sorted out this coming week, then. :thumbsup:

(Slippery SVs are already gone, just working to integrate some new things we've learned about the tire model since last update.)

then im also going to update the sound ... i mean remake it from scratch (i always wanted to do this)
Im going to use the same sources as before but the quality will be better
Fmod though will be where the most differences will happen

Last edited:
heres a litle of footage of the new sound.
The samples are new but at first glance for most of you sounds the same.... but tecnhically the new samples are a bit more "growly" as in the above video....as i mentioned before the source is still the same wich is quite good originally
In fmod sound has alot of differences compared to the old one...mostly fixes related to volumes...so it matches kunos volumes....wind behaves differently...theres a reverb room for skids...and more things...

Still to calibrate a bit more stuff and im done

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%