RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys. I can't do tonight. Doing some practice laps for the past two days and in still getting to much pain to be able to race.
There are signs of improvement, but add for now, it's still a little too early.

Sorry folks

Agreed, I had a lot of fun despite the tiny grid and track I don't particularly care for. Consistency is key, looks like I need A LOT more practice.

See you kind gentlemen on the track in the future and hopefully more folks can join us next time.

I'll join in this one as well - fancy trying a bit of WTCC!
I'm still going to be there, but it looks like I'll be joining towards the end of practice (rather than the start).

Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone started to wonder why they hadn't passed me on the track for a while :D

hockenheimring-1692-image-full.webp

Free cars around one of the most fun tracks in Planet Earth? What could you ask for?

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2
Cars:
Prototypes & Aquila CR1 Cup
Track: Hockenheimring, GP Layout
Driving Mode: Get Real

Practice: 19:00 CST | 01:00 GMT (on 26/01) | 13:00 AEST (on 26/01) (45 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:30 CST | 01:40 GMT (on 26/01) | 13:40 AEST (on 26/01) (15 minutes)
Race:
20:00 CST | 02:00 GMT (on 26/01) | 14:00 AEST (on 26/01) (25 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

fr2-jpg.118627

Dutch open wheel action? Yeah we got it!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2
Cars:
Formula RaceRoom 2
Track: Circuit Park Zandvoort GP
Driving Mode: Get Real

Practice: 19:00 CST | 01:00 GMT (on 28/01) | 13:00 AEST (on 28/01) (30 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:30 CST | 01:30 GMT (on 28/01) | 13:30 AEST (on 28/01) (10 minutes)
Race:
19:40 CST | 02:40 GMT (on 28/01) | 13:40 AEST (on 28/01) (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. mycarlooksfast
  3. Alex Townsend*
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I can't do tonight. Doing some practice laps for the past two days and in still getting to much pain to be able to race.
There are signs of improvement, but add for now, it's still a little too early.

Sorry folks
Sorry to hear that, but better safe than sorry:). I've stopped forcing my body to do things that hurt:D

I really feel that if what the game uses as the lines then we are all racing under the same rules. Since it's not a league but a club event I don't see any harm in it. I certainly don't want to spend my time watching replays, dealing with incident reports and watch bad feeling creep into this friendly club. I like the fact that the game is impersonal and treats everyone the same I've yet to see any post race animosity displayed in the club and would like to keep it that way.
After all fun is still what it's about.:)
I agree Kenny, I'm all for it. It's just that other RD race club staff used to insist it was a rule and people were not to break it. But I am more than happy if that's how it is now. :thumbsup:

I agree Kenny, I'm all for it. It's just that other RD race club staff used to insist it was a rule and people were not to break it. But I am more than happy if that's how it is now. :thumbsup:
I just feel it makes sense Andy, if another game or league has different rules then I'd quite happily follow them, but as I said I like human judgement being taken out the equation, there can't be any accusations of bias then:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes