Uhm, no. That's really not the context I would've read in your previous post. (The first one, not the doublepost which I couldn't notice at the time I was writing.)
And no, I don't think so at all. The chassis WILL be different, the noses WON'T be 1:1 back like they've been. So, NOPE, no use of 2013 liveries in 2015 even if the noses were back high.

All have expressed their astonishment in front of the car this season and the curious "noses" fruit of the technical regulation, which imposes a specific appendix for security reasons. So the FIA has decided that it will intervene to change the rules of the next season, expressing doubts about the safety of certain solutions and holding that, even if the regulation is formally respected, it is not just the "spirit" that led to introduce these rules.

"As head of the Regulation, I can not get into the debate on aesthetics. What worries us is whether there is compliance with the objectives of these rules," said Charlie Whiting, the FIA technical delegate who approved all the solutions of this season, including those of Lotus and Caterham, as well as various muzzles anteater.

"If they are not dangerous, we have to live with the limited appeal of these cars. We have acted in good faith, but we are not designers who want the most out of air under the car," Whiting said, adding that the changes of 2015 will provide a nose "symmetric" solution that will eliminate the choice made by Lotus and will be applied also on the rate of deformation in the "crash test". It will also increase the minimum area for the nose, a choice that will eliminate some of the appendices present, and it will be impossible for a radical shift from the wide part of the snout to a fine point.

Waiting for the new game in October 2015 if the 2015 season noses of the cars will be high, we could work on lod liveries of F1-2013 game by including them in the game F1-2014

LOD Ferrari 2013 in the F1 2014 games!!!!!

10697422_10204164168136257_5358170202434147169_o.jpg

I realized that I put my question in the wrong thread
So again here:
I would like to know how to increase the sound coming from curbs. I use a buttkicker and the vibration coming out of the curbs in F1 2014 is much less then F1 2013. Will it help to replace the correct audio file from 2013 to 2014? If yes then which one would it be?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank You
Haluk

Hi. Can I add tracks into calendar? I want to have more than 19 races. I switched Sochi with Valencia and it is there. But I still have only 19 races even when I give Sochi number 20 in calendar

Installation Failed! System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\F1 2014\rmpk.xml' is denied.
at System.IO._Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at
RyderModManager.Installer.installFolderBackgroundWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWOrkEventArgs e)

This is what it gives me when using RyderModManager to mod F1 2014, any help?

In carreer mode how can i sit in hamilton's seat?

(Teammate roseberg, not hamilton.)
in case you haven't started your career mode yet, go to database.bin and on f1driversf1teams change the first driver for Mercedes's ID number (find the ID number in f1teams)
But you can't play online if you do so and it might corrupt your profile

• Deleted member 161052

Wrong thread, you should post it on the F1 2014 - The Game forums

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline