RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 6919

oi68= David Lucas Hood
Hi David, if you go into your account and to personal details scroll down and your see real name enter it there and you will see in the forum your end up with oi68 and your real name below it next to your avatar..

Im sorry guys, cousins of mine just arrived from Switzerland so I'll have to let go this one... Family first :D

Have a nice race and I take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Cheers

Extremely hard and difficult car to drive. I don't know how did I managed 7th in a quali, maybe this car is supposed to run very short stints (3 laps like @Steve Le Gallez mentioned). During a race i was losing rubber on my fronts very quickly and somewhere around half of the race started to make serious mistakes, overshooting braking points. Second race even worse, after missing braking point in lap 3 or 4 in s2 ended up outside a track, and because of the incoming traffic dropped to second from last. And then on the same lap just at the next corner again, locked brakes, slide and comfy sandtrap! At this point I was mad, exhausted and not in the mood anymore for coming back onto the track. Sorry about that.
@Lars Johansson Becareful how you enter a track, you've returned dangerously onto the track right at the front of my car twice in the first race!

Anyway thanks for the race evening guys, congrats for podium winners of both races and Merry Christmas all :D

After few laps this car was really hard to drive, the stability was changing all the time, I had a great race though, the second race was almost epic, really a lot happened :whistling: I had an incredible quali by the way...

• Deleted member 6919

Wow what a disaster tonight, quali good, R1 got stabbed in the foot twice, R2 starting form the back, at the end of turn 1 on the lap 1 was in 10th..got upto 6th with Dennis which was close all the time and we were reeling in Ross & Steve, then had a black screen so ending up punting Dennis off, sorry about that Dennis, then it happened again at the end of the back straight so off I go again..:redface::(
Congrats to the podiums..:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back