RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Adrianhettich - Hi Adrian, to race in our clubs here at Racedepartment you need to have Premium membership. Please see the link <here> for details.
Hope to see you with us once you've 'gone premium'... its well worth it and allows access to all the clubs and leagues here at RD as well as other sub forums and driver academy events.
Any questions, just shout!
Best Wishes
Paul

@Adrianhettich - Hi Adrian, to race in our clubs here at Racedepartment you need to have Premium membership. Please see the link <here> for details.
Hope to see you with us once you've 'gone premium'... its well worth it and allows access to all the clubs and leagues here at RD as well as other sub forums and driver academy events.
Any questions, just shout!
Best Wishes
Paul

Thank you Paul for exhausting answer. Unfortunately, i am more committed to iracing ( day to day ) and i wouldn't have time to practice or tweak the setups etc.
Anyhow, today is my day off from work so this race would be the only one i could run and i bet that premium membership is worth it but i wont be able to actually tested by my self:(
Sorry to take your time and wish you guys a good fun tonight:)

Well that went well..:(

I was going alright in practice and qualy and with no practice, it really surprised me. I was looking forward to some close racing..that is until it all went wrong. Started P3 but was already reintroduced to a major issue of mine with r3E, that when the lights go out on my screen, others have already started so basically I'm already at the back by turn 1. After that, I got a corner cut penalty on the straight cos that makes sense :mad: and then to top it all off, my wheel froze again and I veered left into the wall just before the corkscrew:confused::confused::confused:

That being said, it was nice on TS this evening and the friendliness of everyone alone is enough to make people come back for more. Paul, you've done a great job in reviving this little 'sub' community on RD! :)

Cheers anyway, and if there's even a slight chance I can make it on wednesday, you can bet I'll be there

p.s this wheel issue is becoming a major issue now and is getting to the point where perhaps I don't feel I can race at the moment. I mean, if it froze when next to someone it would have ended both our races..in fact, its already caused me to smash into Craig last Thursday in the Marcas in practice. I'm gonna start a forum/thread now so any advice from anyone would be much appreciated. I use a Fanatec CSR btw :)

A night to forget for me. Starting at the back, I had a nice getaway as I usually have. But the car ahead was standing still, so my good start ended up in the rear of that Honda (why is "everyone" driving Hondas, btw?). Then I had to throw the car o the right to avoid a car coming onto the circuit from the right before the hairpin. When I spun off the track at the same hairpin the lap after I decided that enough is enough, and left the session.

Better luck wednesday, I hope :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back