RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about @Lasse Oinas? Have seen him yesterday on some public server and he was very very fast. He isn't here since his RD Premium ended up, so maybe if we use our crowd-full power we could persuade him to race with us again (or we can crowdfund his premium :D). Every good racer counts!

Thanks for the tag, but just did my first day at work after 4 weeks so i will just sit outside and barbecue and drink something cold.

Hope to have some strenght to join later this week, and need to renew my premium ;)

Have a nice race

Totally agree @budlix Come on @Lasse Oinas - join back in mate, we miss you.............................. :D:p:)

Surely its worth the £12 to not be involved in the public servers :laugh:!

@Blx - dont blame you mate, I live in the UK so I can sit outside in the rain with something warm... not quite as appealing :) Hope the day went well buddy, enjoy your relaxing !

What a grid, what a track and what a race, I just hope we will meet more often with this kind of grid ... 15 or 16 racers at the start of the race, just amazing. Thanks all and cya tomorrow :thumbsup:.
it was a very good race, however i was strugling on tire wear, would you mind to share your setup please, im curious if that is the setup or just my lack of experience with radicals....

Sorry guys I have to sign out. :cautious:
Have some things to do that they have to be done. :O_o:
All my effort is moved to wednesday's revenge! :rolleyes:
Sorry again and wish to all enjoy the race-to-race growing grid!

This race was such a mix of events for me, first had contact with @Oscar Hardwick - don't know if he saw me on the inside), which caused me to bump to last place, behind Dave Slute.
Crawled 5 or 6 places and had another collision but this time was with Beno Kojc. I'm sorry mate, it was my fault, I was out of the track and had no right to go back to the black tarmac not expecting you to be there. Thanks for waiting!
After that it was a long drive pushing hard to catch the front runners @Roy Magnes and @Paul Jeffrey. Tried desperately to catch Paul that ended up spinning. It was too late, at the end our pace was almost the same, but I was 38 seconds away from him. Nice driving Matey!:)
Congratulations to the Winners of the 2 other classes as well to all other drivers, very fair racers.
It's a pleasure to race with you guys.
Edit: It would've been a hell of a fight, Paul!:)

I can´t say nothing else than big sorry, after 12 hours of hard work today, I had no real feeling for steering wheel, no joy at all and this kind of driving wasn´t safe for nobody around me, so I rather quit. Sorry again, I wanted, I had desire, but when "no go", then "no go", I will do my best again on Wednesday :)

I think you might mix me with someone else, because my race was all about not being the last GT-car on the circuit. The only time I'm one of the front runners is when there are 4 or fewer cars on the circuit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back