RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody internet's down, so no R3E. Don't know when it's back. 3g is so slow.
clear.png

Well no sign ups yet, and this is the last of the scheduled DTM '13 races so that’s a bit of a shame...
Hopefully we will get a couple more people but to be honest this series hasn’t been well received in the club (don’t know why because I think the cars are great) so its not really a surprise...
I'll be doing some tagging tonight to try and make a good grid for Saturday and Sunday's races... hope its fixed by then Kenny!

@Tom4sz @robopuff - Welcome to the club guys !! :):thumbsup: Awesome to see you new faces in here, hope you enjoy the race fella's... look forward to racing with you on Monday, you are both added to the list :D

Feel free to tag in any buddy's you think might want to join in the fun, I set myself a target of at least 12 car grids in every race this week... so I need your help!! :)

Thanks again and welcome guys, pleasure to have you with us and I hope this is the first of many :thumbsup:

See you on track!

BTW - I *should* be able to join this race but I'm having some work done on the house and they are knocking down an internal wall on Monday, so depending on the amount of dust and much around, I should be able to get the sheets off my rig in time and join the fun.. I'll put myself down as a provisional...

nice one fella, excellent to hear you do something worth while for a living mate, you should be proud of yourself buddy :thumbsup:
Having had a disabled brother myself I know what value people who work with others with disabilities bring... thumbs up mate, keep up the good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%