DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Подскажите пожалуйста куда кидать файлы с папки (do not copy into mod folder) ECU-Panel Image files?а то черный экранчик

The russian guy said:
Please tell me where to throw files from the folder (do not copy into mod folder) ECU-Panel Image files? Otherwise the black screen

The archive includes the gimp files for all images used on the panel.
You can modify them and replace them ingame by renaming them and adding "OVERRIDE_" infront of them.
example: ECU-Mod-Panel-Page0.png => OVERRIDE_ECU-Mod-Panel-Page0.png

and then placing them into your assets folder of the ecu mod.

i rly love the AWD option but the annoying part is that u have to disable and enable it to work after reloading save. i was thinking some similar system to Hayosiko 4x4 mod would be nice. the way it works is that it has gear stick where u can change it from RWD to AWD/AWD Low Range. simple key bind would be nice option too
here is the link for Hayosiko 4x4 mod in this site
i use that with the Off-Road Hayosiko mod

also some reason the needle and turbo page dont update. all other pages seems to work. not sure if there is typo on the name or what. i copy pasted the original name and only added the OVERRIDE_ in front of the name
OVERRIDE_ECU-Mod-Panel-Needle.pngOVERRIDE_ECU-Mod-Panel-Turbocharger-Page5.png

Last edited:
i rly love the AWD option but the annoying part is that u have to disable and enable it to work after reloading save. i was thinking some similar system to Hayosiko 4x4 mod would be nice. the way it works is that it has gear stick where u can change it from RWD to AWD/AWD Low Range. simple key bind would be nice option too
here is the link for Hayosiko 4x4 mod in this site
i use that with the Off-Road Hayosiko mod

also some reason the needle and turbo page dont update. all other pages seems to work. not sure if there is typo on the name or what. i copy pasted the original name and only added the OVERRIDE_ in front of the name
View attachment 383389View attachment 383392
I currently can't doo much about awd not working after reload. It's just how the game is.
I'm also not really interested in adding as an actual part in the game until i have my awd models and logic finished.

What do you mean with don't update?
Does the image not change ingame or what?

I'm working on making a custom ECU background, and I wanted to ask if you have a template for the RPM gauge. I have everything else done, just the RPM gauge is giving me trouble.

I currently can't doo much about awd not working after reload. It's just how the game is.
I'm also not really interested in adding as an actual part in the game until i have my awd models and logic finished.

What do you mean with don't update?
Does the image not change ingame or what?
by not updating i mean its not loading ingame, the turbo page stays default even tho i have copied that in the asset folder and same with the needle. also i noticed that the panel causes lots of lag, i drop from 40 - 43 fps to 34 - 35 fps when i bolt the monitor on my dashboard
all of the other pages work fine
screenshots of the infopanel for example

by not updating i mean its not loading ingame, the turbo page stays default even tho i have copied that in the asset folder and same with the needle. also i noticed that the panel causes lots of lag, i drop from 40 - 43 fps to 34 - 35 fps when i bolt the monitor on my dashboard
Thanks for the reply.

Your changes look great :)

I forgot to add the needle to the override logic.
I also forgot to add the turbo page to the logic too. -> already fixed in my version

Might be caused by the continious updating of all values. I will add that to my todo list thanks.

I'm currently on a break from modding but I'm planning to get back to it (if not earlier) on Friday.

if you can, can you post the files somewhere so I can get your edits for my ecu? I like it a lot better than the garbage i've been attempting

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back