DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oh, ¿Really?
No everyone have money to buy my summer car, you have to respect that, do you think everyone can buy a game? No, there are people who cannot buy games because they have no money.
Not everyone have the money and time to make a game, you have to respect that. Do you think everyone can make a good game and keeping them up while giving them out for free? Nope, that's why most games have a price tag or having microtransactions in most free games.

Will you complain that it's not a BMW Z4 when someone gives you a brand new Toyota GR Supra for free? It's simple, if you don't pay for it, you don't have the right to complain.

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

Current state of the mod and future updates/features

Hello,

I have started working on the mod again and even have added some new features to the mod.

For the last two weeks (weekends) I have worked on a complete code rework.

Most of the code is rewritten to make it easier to implement features now.

(Around 2000 lines of code have been removed). Though some of them obviously have been replaced with new lines so im guessing ~ 1000 lines total.

I also added featues like an auto renamer for old file names (if the save file name changed, it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Talking about the EFI (Electronic fuel injection), this stuff is very difficult to make, you will need more wiring for example. i don't remember every part of EFI but trust me, my friend on steam (that one who is pizza deliver boy that has a lotta knowledge to mechanics) told me that it has like 10+ parts more than the basic carburetor.
Well, if you are talking about Mechanic Fuel injection, it is simpler to do.

Talking about the EFI (Electronic fuel injection), this stuff is very difficult to make, you will need more wiring for example. i don't remember every part of EFI but trust me, my friend on steam (that one who is pizza deliver boy that has a lotta knowledge to mechanics) told me that it has like 10+ parts more than the basic carburetor.
Well, if you are talking about Mechanic Fuel injection, it is simpler to do.
Not QUITE as many as you think.
10+ parts isn't much.
What it DOES require its to perforate a few holes here and there in the block and head to add sensors, be sure that you have everything in place, make sure that it all works, and then the car wont start until you add a tune.
Its not "impossible" difficulty. Its not "Lets make this FF car MR" difficult, but its a lot easier to just engine swap.

10+ parts isn't much.
What it DOES require its to perforate a few holes here and there in the block and head to add sensors, be sure that you have everything in place, make sure that it all works, and then the car wont start until you add a tune.
Its not "impossible" difficulty. Its not "Lets make this FF car MR" difficult, but its a lot easier to just engine swap.
about making holes and adding sensors, i know that. but engine swap? hmm....

10+ parts isn't much.
What i'm planning:
Injectors,
Singe electronic throttle body,
electric fuel pump,
engine ecu ( or integrated into the smart engine module)

(Would be cool):
A Computer or programmer where you insert a chip you can the program. You remove the chip from the programmer and insert it into the engine ecu.

Calculated air flow, exhaust flow, oil temperature would also be cool

Cruise control would then need the throttle body to work.

And I'm planning to make use of several sensors you need to install (like wheel sensors for abs) that get connected with cables

Dont forget the return line of fuel, if you can, but its minor. IRL theere's engine temperature sensors but that's not necessary in the game.
about making holes and adding sensors, i know that. but engine swap? hmm....
Well, sometimes engine swaps ARE easier than adapting a car to electronic fuel injection. SPECIALLY if you wanted to make more power and the engine you wanted to swap would make more.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.