DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey DonnerTech. I can't believe how people can't read and use common sense... Anyway, awesome mod! I really like it and it all works for me. Thank you very much for making this mod, it helped with controlling the car.

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

Quick notice for people sharing/showing parts of my mods.

First off: I have nothing against you sharing your savegames that have my mods in them (save files - not mod files)

I also have nothing against people making videos about my mods (I usually enjoy them, atleast if there are in a language I understand :D)

The following text was also added to the top of the Overview, please read it:

I have seen several people uploading videos of my mods without linking to the original source
or even giving versions of my mods out without asking if the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i understand the concept of the race and eco tune, but i dont notice any diffrence in it. not fuel ecomeny or in power atleast
The difference is very small and not really noticeable. It is still a fact that it will reduce fuel usage or increase power the difference is just very small and this option was only added for fun.

can i have the source as inspiration because this seems like a cool thing and am thinking about also making something like this. (don't take this the wrong way ples)
No. If you want to do something yourself. Learn it yourself. You won't learn by just copying.

If you want I can help you with stuff but I won't give out code.
If you are interested in that write me using private messages.

(ScrewablePartAPI made by me is accessible on github with a GPL)

IDK if I'm just a dummy, I cannot get the cruise control to hold any speed, but that's not really important to me. Everything else works great, and I really appreciate what you did with the ECU panel showing the lifespan of many replaceable parts. BRAVO!

IDK if I'm just a dummy, I cannot get the cruise control to hold any speed, but that's not really important to me. Everything else works great, and I really appreciate what you did with the ECU panel showing the lifespan of many replaceable parts. BRAVO!
Are you pressing any buttons after setting the cruise control speed?
Is the color of the speed staying green?

Edit: with buttons I mean brake, gear up/down, handbrake

Last edited:
Are you pressing any buttons after setting the cruise control speed?
Is the color of the speed staying green?

Edit: with buttons I mean brake, gear up/down, handbrake
Aside from steering and mouselook, no other inputs are given after I set the cruise. I have shifted gears before, but I also did try just riding in 4th or 5th and it still won't set. It turn green and appears to be 'set' but still coast to a stop if I don't intervene. It's all good tho.

Really, it's just a small nitpick. I don't use it anyway because the turbo demands to be heard and I must oblige :D

Aside from steering and mouselook, no other inputs are given after I set the cruise. I have shifted gears before, but I also did try just riding in 4th or 5th and it still won't set. It turn green and appears to be 'set' but still coast to a stop if I don't intervene. It's all good tho.

Really, it's just a small nitpick. I don't use it anyway because the turbo demands to be heard and I must oblige :D
Not sure what is going on there.
This was a known issues before the v1.3 release and should have been fixed after that update.

Sup Donnerplays, super nice mod I am about to try it out. I have a couple quick question if i may. On the overview page under installation there is no mention about moving over shopmod.dll does this get moved over along with DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.dll ? In addition I am installing your Satsuma turbo charger mod and a couple of the files are duplicated in both ecu and turbo mod. Does it matter which mod files overwrite the other ? Thanks in advance for your help and great work.

Sup Donnerplays, super nice mod I am about to try it out. I have a couple quick question if i may. On the overview page under installation there is no mention about moving over shopmod.dll does this get moved over along with DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.dll ? In addition I am installing your Satsuma turbo charger mod and a couple of the files are duplicated in both ecu and turbo mod. Does it matter which mod files overwrite the other ? Thanks in advance for your help and great work.
Just copy everything over. If you are asked to override. Do that

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies