DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there a posibility to make the display working for both of the gauges? Because the normal speed gauge shows only 250km...

And for me because of this new update it will show me that the turbocharger is not working. and it solved by deleting the ecu mod....

I don't want to spam the Update section so much.

So I'm going to post "smaller" teaser about new stuff in the Discussion from now on.

Speaking of that...

Here is a teaser.
(You will also be able to make your own Designs and possibly even reposition the values how you like)
More to come...

I don't want to spam the Update section so much.

So I'm going to post "smaller" teaser about new stuff in the Discussion from now on.

Speaking of that...

Here is a teaser.
(You will also be able to make your own Designs and possibly even reposition the values how you like)
More to come...
this is good, and add a wear inspector for the turbocharger so i could know the status of the turbocharger. and can i attach it to dashboard? i dont want to sacrifice my clock gauge and speedometer

this is good, and add a wear inspector for the turbocharger so i could know the status of the turbocharger. and can i attach it to dashboard? i dont want to sacrifice my clock gauge and speedometer
It goes infront of the original ones.

All values displayed on the original one are also displayed on the ECU-Panel.

Clock is not yet displayed but i will add that to the area where "Faults" is written as Faults has been replaced with a completely new "window" you can switch to using the arrow buttons.

Integration for the Turbocharger will also be handled though a seperate window but not yet implemented as that involves updating both mods.

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

Quick notice

For people already using the turbocharger mod running on v2.x :

In the v2 of the turbocharger mod the screwablepart api changed.
The version supplied with the ecu-mod is outdated as it is missing the new functions.

Please don't copy the ScrewablePartApI.dll inside the ecu mods archive into your mods folder.

Or after doing so paste the files of the turbocharger mod into your Mods folder again.

In The next update the ecu-mod will also have the latest version and all files can be pasted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AWD?
Screenshot_1.png

AWD!

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

Info panel release with alot of changes

Here comes the info panel. It displays alot of information.
It can be bought at Fleetari's repair shop

Information about the ecu-panel:
Page can be switched with either the arrow keys on the panel using left mouse or "USE" key
or by using the ModLoader keybinds that can be changed in the Mod Settings.

Some values can be pressed on (touchscreen style).
if a value says "Select xyz" it means you can adjust it. When you press on it the value should turn green and you can adjust them using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, I kinda have a problem here.

Just installed the mod, bought the base, wiring and abs-module, build it in the satsuma.. everything fine.
Let fleetari do some alignment stuff and after that installed the controller... my satsuma startet floating weirdly.

Is that somehow a mod-issue, or a msc-issue?

Hey, I kinda have a problem here.

Just installed the mod, bought the base, wiring and abs-module, build it in the satsuma.. everything fine.
Let fleetari do some alignment stuff and after that installed the controller... my satsuma startet floating weirdly.

Is that somehow a mod-issue, or a msc-issue?
Really hard to tell. There is nothing that I think could cause this problem so I would guess either:
It was a general game bug or some other mod.
I think MOP could cause something like this as it makes copies of objects so that might have ****ed something up but really not sure sorry.

Really hard to tell. There is nothing that I think could cause this problem so I would guess either:
I think MOP could cause something like this as it makes copies of objects so that might have ****ed something up but really not sure sorry.
Well, I will try to do a fresh installation. maybe that fixes it.
I was just about to explore the greatness of your stuff.
Ärgerlich. (;

Okay: I unbolted the abs module, took the wiring away, disattached the controller.
reattached the controller, bolted the abs module down, attached wiring - fixed..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies