DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
are values displayed or does it just stay black?

If it just stays black. Screw is not fixed all the way.
(the screw might move inside the dashboard where you can't see it as the position is not reset when removing the part)

are values displayed or does it just stay black?

If it just stays black. Screw is not fixed all the way.
(the screw might move inside the dashboard where you can't see it as the position is not reset when removing the part)
from what I saw the problem is precisely in the screws, they do not bolt to the end at all and this is not only in the mod of the ecu but also this in the turbo mod

It would be cool if you did the turbo gauge, oil pressure, temperature, etc on the roll cage and when we take out the dash with the nos and ignition buttons for the screen to make it realistic that you can add what the drag racers use for buttons have for the ignition and the nos botton and etc. But I love the mod keep it up

I have a question:

How is the instalation of the images done? Because I still get the management screen in black

I have attached the output_log.txt file, thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a question (sorry if this is not the place for asking questions, i'm new to this page). What is the difference the eco mode and the race mode?
Has it something to do with the carburation or the exhaust?

Hello, I have a question (sorry if this is not the place for asking questions, i'm new to this page). What is the difference the eco mode and the race mode?
Has it something to do with the carburation or the exhaust?
Eco mode tunes your car to be efficient and it can pass inspection
Race mode tunes your car to be race ready but it cant pass inspection
And yes, it has something to do with valves and carburator A/F mixture

Attachments

• My Summer Car Screenshot 2020.07.22 - 14.12.06.89-min.png
    My Summer Car Screenshot 2020.07.22 - 14.12.06.89-min.png
    793.6 KB · Views: 89
I tried making my own skin for the display and ran into an issue with the RPM Needle, it seems that naming the .png file "OVERRIDE_Rpm-Needle.png" actually makes it act as a headlight beam indicator instead of an rpm needle (the needle appears when turning on the headlights)

I tried making my own skin for the display and ran into an issue with the RPM Needle, it seems that naming the .png file "OVERRIDE_Rpm-Needle.png" actually makes it act as a headlight beam indicator instead of an rpm needle (the needle appears when turning on the headlights)
I'll look into this.

Confirmed. Already fixed. Will upload the fixed version when I have time to finish the version.

My car is floating after I have bought the Smart Control panel. I tried disabling this mod and it fixed the issue but right away when I enable it again my car floats again... Some other guy in this forum had that problem too and you said it could be MOP but I do not use it.

My car is floating after I have bought the Smart Control panel. I tried disabling this mod and it fixed the issue but right away when I enable it again my car floats again... Some other guy in this forum had that problem too and you said it could be MOP but I do not use it.
Did you teleport your car to you?

Hello. Love this mod so much, but got a quick question. I usually rev up a bit in neutral and switch to first gear, (because I don't have a actual clutch pedal duh) but if I install Smart engine ECU and do that, as soon as I switch to first gear RPM drops immidiately and engine stalls. Is this an expected behaviour? Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back