You rate it as a dickhead move. I don't. I want to see every driver make these moves. Get more action in it. You can not say that it was a stupid move. Ok it ended badly but there was a opening to overtake and you got to take it if you wanna win.

Hmm... so Verstappen moving over in front of Hamilton before he is past Hamilton is not a stupid move?

Verstappen went in fairly deep but Hamilton *could* have backed off more. but both are racing for position and it was important for Lewis not to get stuck behind a car early in the race. Racing incident.

Are you sure you're not standing on your head when watching TV?

The poll pretty much illustrates that half the people taking it are either simple fanboys or simply forgot what clean racing is, and that's pretty obvious by judging what goes on in most online simracing environments these days. Siding with a driver that (1) roots for keeping wide asphalt runoff areas and (2) considers it perfectly ok to race with all HIS four wheels outside the white line is a general indication that your judgement is in a sad state and that he most definitely won't give a damn where somebody else puts theirs if he's "racing" them - unless they do that to him, of course. And I'll take your "disagrees" as a confirmation any day.

Last edited:
It's so hilarious. Max crashing into people and afterwards yelling it's another one's mistake.

People here in Holland go crazy about Vettel and now also Hamilton. They are the devils of F1 here in Holland. Whatever they do, they can't do any good now. Even with that reaction from Vettel and Hamilton afterwards.

The kid can drive, but he needs to cool down and calculate when making a move, instead of playing ping pong. He was the one who let the steering wheel go to the left.

Voted for more of these challenges in racing.
Who cares if there's a little bump, good fair racing.

This is why Maldonardo is sorely missed - could always count on the guy to try 100%.

By writing "Dickhead" Verstapen in the Title you allready have influenced Statistik of the Question who's fault it is.
You've got to understand the OP: how many times will he be able to write "Dickhead" or a similar word in the title of a thread? It's too good to miss. :D

The poll pretty much illustrates that half the people taking it are either fanboys or simply forgot what clean racing is, and that's pretty obvious by judging what goes on in most online simracing environments these days. Oh, and I'll take your "disagrees" as a confirmation.
What? Pretty sure i'm sitting down "the correct" way when watching the races... And yes the 2 dislikes on my comment (one yours) are definitely confirmation...

The poll pretty much illustrates that half the people taking it are either simple fanboys or simply forgot what clean racing is, and that's pretty obvious by judging what goes on in most online simracing environments these days. Siding with a driver that (1) roots for keeping wide asphalt runoff areas and (2) considers it perfectly ok to race with all HIS four wheels outside the white line is a general indication that your judgement is in a sad state and that he most definitely won't give a damn where somebody else puts theirs if he's "racing" them - unless they do that to him, of course. And I'll take your "disagrees" as a confirmation any day.

I don't actually know from your quote which driver you're defending and which you find guilty.

I think both have probably been guilty of everything you mention here at one time or another!

... a furious Lewis Hamilton who labelled the Red Bull driver "a dickhead" in the post podium celebration drivers room, ...

These F1 guys have a "post podium celebration driver's room"?

REALLY???

Back when I was racing, we were lucky to have flush toilets. Heck, I only knew of ONE track that had hot showers for drivers. Not only that, we had to have this type of discussion in the out-of-doors, usually in the pits, right out in front of GOD and everybody.

This younger generation ....

Not really a Lewis fan here, but I don´t understand the controversy. Dutch media blowing up a story where there is none?

I really want to dislike Vettel! But saying stuff like this is spot on, he's now my number 2 favourite. Also his performance today was proper class. Well done Seb.

Reactions: dud
Thanks. QED. And that was a metaphor. Thanks for confirming you missed it.
Having read the "Edited" message. in regards to my first message I didn't feel like i really sided with anyone, thats why i said it was more of a racing incident. Both drivers have been aggressive in overtaking in the past and some clashes happen.

I posted a message later in the thread saying in reflection i'd put Verstappen at blame more. He went in and tried to squeeze Hamilton off too much. But Verstappens exuberance is his own downfall until he learns discipline. Justice happened and Max paid the price for trying to be too forceful.

Last edited:
Max was more than half a cars length ahead of Lewis on the exit of the corner, therefore he's entitled to the racing line. I can only assume the marshalls decided he wasn't following the racing line so called it a racing incident, otherwise they called it wrong.
I'm neither a Lewis or Max fan but rather I'm a racing fan. Marshalls need some consistency in their judgements.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%