Though the move of Verstappen is miles away less dirt as the ones made by Marquez, it's clear his fault because he doesn't keep his side of the road but goes in the outside purposely to close the door and force the other driver outside.
It's nontheless ilarious that Hamilton define him a dickhead considering that he has done this kind of dirty tricks several times in the past, even against his teammate.

Well, Verstappen made himself a reputation of not being a gentleman driver, so I guess someone calling him a dickhead is to be expected. He may be a great driver but you drive against other people.

I personally think it was a racing incident, but it is a track where it is easy to overtake so Verstappen could've left Hamilton more room or Hamilton could've backed out. 50:50 I guess.

Both had their share in the accident. Verstappen did a bold move, Hamilton refused to back off. There was a parkinglot of space next to the track to avoid driving in to Verstappen. Clash of 2 alpha males at work.

Whenever anything happens Verstappen gets the blame. The same this is inverse with Hamilton, whenever he does something stupid, its not his fault. How can people honestly say that it's Verstappen's fault when you look at where the impact is? front to rear, the rules are VERY clear about this being Hamilton's fault.

What's worse, the comments that Hamilton made that it was "totally unnecessary" and "disrespectful". Can you believe the ego of this guy?

When did this crap started? F1 kids (drivers) these days can't even hold the inside line for good. Either they are dumb or stupid. Look they have power steering! That should not be so hard to manage. ;)
F1 needs to stop this crap 'pushing other drivers out' kind of driving. We want to see side by side racing... not this crap.

Easy.... voted Verstappen's fault.

Its just a different new way of dirty blocking what these guys do in F1.

Verstappen. The track allows for relatively easy overtaking. No need to rush things at the first corner. That was just not clever.

Yeah, if it was 1st corner of the race, but it wasn't.

It is unbelievable that some people think Hamilton is faulty there. Or is there a "rule" somewhere that a driver must hit the brakes because Max Verstappen is unable to make a clean pass on a car that leaves him 3 cars' width?

Apparently it's funny that some blame one person, when the stewards judged a raceincident...

So...who will take Max's seat?
Kvyat of course. Karma is a biatch. :D But seriously... maybe those three stooges Mateschitz, Marko and Horner could in some near future give a hint to Max that he's in Kvyat position now. And that Gasly is Verstappen v2.0.

Last edited:
Yeah, if it was 1st corner of the race, but it wasn't...
Ok I stand corrected. Not at the first corner. I mean it was not a wise thing to do at the beginning of the race when you have a track that allows overtaking and everything to lose from a contact. Of course it's a race and you want to stay in front, but if you take such a risk you should really know what you're doing.

Kvyat of course. Karma is a biatch. :D But seriously... maybe those three stooges Dieter, Helmut and Horner could in some near future give a hint to Max that he's in Kvyat position now. And that Gasly is Verstappen v2.0.
Won't happen, VES has a very nice new contract. Gasly unimpressive so far, does one good race, = verstappen v2.0=senna v3.0.. where have i seen this before? Although he is definitely driver of the day.

When did this crap started? F1 kids (drivers) these days can't even hold the inside line for good. Either they are dumb or stupid. Look they have power steering! That should not be so hard to manage. ;)
F1 needs to stop this crap 'pushing other drivers out' kind of driving. We want to see side by side racing... not this crap.

Easy.... voted Verstappen's fault.

Its just a different new way of dirty blocking what these guys do in F1.
Hamilton!!!!! His front wheel hits Max his rear!!!! 1-0. Max is the faster driver, from 15 to passing Ham 8 position! 2-0. Hamilton still on 9e, this dickhead can only overtake with Drs. 3-0. He can't stand IT that he is overthaking by someone else. MAX 4-0.

Ok I stand corrected. Not at the first corner. I mean it was not a wise thing to do at the beginning of the race when you have a track that allows overtaking and everything to lose from a contact. Of course it's a race and you want to stay in front, but if you take such a risk you should really know what you're doing.

IMO, Max did a very good overtake attempt, full car lenght along Lewis already at turn-in , had to go wide around Alonso, but it ended badly on the exit. No racedriver will ever think "If I can't make it at the exit, I won't go for the gap". You claim the position, once you got it, you go from there. Sadly sometimes it goes bad, in this case I do think it was an incident as both could've avoided the contact, Max if he'd steered a little more right, Lewis if he didn't treat the white line as a wall.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%