Car Radar

Apps Car Radar 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, thank you for answer.

I checked that and found all files there in the folder, but not the last one.
I copy it and still does not work.
My file.py doesn looks like the one on your picture...Could be I need an aplicatiomn I do not have? Py?.
I can see the car radar ticked in ther set up, but can not find it in the right hand menu

That is my coding program that knows what a .py file is for the icon, but you don't need it, Assetto corsa knows what it is ;)
If you can see the car radar checkbox somewhere, I think you have put the files in the correct place
Can you see this?
1669476510785.png

Then I see
1669477082505.png

If you can not see, can you press "Home" and let me know if there are messages about carRadar in the terminal?

I find the easiest way to take screenshots is "windows key + shift +s". Then you can just paste it in to the text box ;)
That's strange, it looks like it can't find any python apps. Perhaps re-validate steam files to check nothing has been deleted?
1669505105122.png

1669505083239.png

I think the path is ok assettocorsa/apps/python/carRadar. I've never seen the error message `sys.path.append` when you press Home.
Things to try:
Try to uninstall car radar with content manager, maybe it added something extra, then drag and drop the files
Try and install another mod manually to see if if that work.
Do a search for "carRadar" on your hard drive and delete all folder/files that has anything to do with it
Reinstall AC!
I'm sorry I can't be of more help, _but_ we can get it working! I'll check back in tomorrow, it's midnight here, good luck!

Hello itsjustdel,

I was wondering if there was a way that I can edit a car so they show up on car caradr. For the most part car show fine but for example the Hush car pack non show up or other cars the white pill icon on the radar will be crocked. Is there anything I can do to each car to make it normal? Or if I can grab a file from a car that its working from and put in on a car that isnt?

Attachments

• 2022_12_20_19_31_08_Window.jpg
    2022_12_20_19_31_08_Window.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Hello itsjustdel,

I was wondering if there was a way that I can edit a car so they show up on car caradr. For the most part car show fine but for example the Hush car pack non show up or other cars the white pill icon on the radar will be crocked. Is there anything I can do to each car to make it normal? Or if I can grab a file from a car that its working from and put in on a car that isnt?
There's a setting in the app that changes the icons from a fancy car shape to a generic rectangle. Maybe that fixes the issue?

So clicking the simple mode "fixed" the issue where there was nothing there. The other ones were its cut off or not straight the other app settings doesn't fix it. Wondering if there is a file in each car I can change.

That's strange nothing is coming up at all. Car radar unpacks the model info and uses the mesh points from the collider object. I'm assuming the car collides with things!
What you can do is copy another car's info that works in to your problem car's folder in yourname/documents/carradar. This way you don't need to change anything with AC.
Car Radar checks it's own folder in Documents for previously unpacked data before unpacking the models on each load, so this is how we can override it.
Let me know if this doesn't make sense, I'm hungover and typing on my phone XD

Last edited:
@itsjustdel here's a UI Folder that has credentials for content manager, feel free to add it to your App and change tags. I've included what I seemed to fit so Users can see who did the App and which Version etc. I've also added you to Origin Icons so we can see your Icon next to the App once Fanapryde adds it to the List

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea