I was looking for an excuse to learn some python/mesh stuff, and i love AC so it was a perfect match! So I present to you the originally named "Car Radar"!
Installation - Merge assettocorsa folder in zip file with main assettocorsa installation folder
- Car shapes on mini map
- Working rotations relative to player
- Fade in/fade out (optional)
- Config options - size, colour, angle, range, etc
- Low gfx setting
- Proximity mode showing how close cars are through colour
- Blue Flags
- Blind spot warning flags
- Ford Mustang 2015 collider skewed (thanks Kunos )
- Vr fix download (click me)
- Some car outlines have a few extra lines
- Please report any you find in the support thread!
- Will take some fps, make sure you raise your fps cap, the app is drawn after the fps cap is applied
- If app fails to load, try deleting config.txt in Documents/AssettoCorsa/Apps/CarRadar
This has now taken me many, many hours to complete, so if you'd like to buy me a beer, I'd love it!
Donate to me here!
Del / Blorg