Car Radar

Apps Car Radar 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
itsjustdel submitted a new resource:

Car Radar - Mini map app with rotations and car dimensions

Hey,
I was looking for an excuse to learn some python/openGL, and i love AC so it was a perfect match! So I present to you the originally named "Car Radar"!
Features -
  • car shapes on mini map
  • working rotations relative to player
  • fade in/fade out
To do -
  • header label fade out (currently always invisible) *** priority - difficult to place app at the moment
  • config options - size, colour etc
  • outline of car *** low priority - just think it will look...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• radarjpg.jpg
    radarjpg.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 2,498
Last edited:
@itsjustdel Does the app have an option to scale it up/down? How about an option to hide displaying your own vehicle icon?
Hey, scaling options to come, definitely, but as of time of writing, you can't scale it. I can also put in an option to choose whether you see your own car all the time or not. I need to write a config file first! Thanks for the interest :)

I have a problem, with only installed and active carRadar loads the track and cars and then crashes. I attach logs:

Attachments

• log.txt
    217.7 KB · Views: 725
  • py_log.txt
    273 bytes · Views: 674
My game crashes too. When I enter a server it gets stuck in a loop saying the app needs to install some .net framework. I had to force shutdown the pc.
Thanks for the app anyway :thumbsup:

I have a problem, with only installed and active carRadar loads the track and cars and then crashes. I attach logs:
Hey thanks for the logs, this was an error I was worried about that I couldn't re-create. What windows do you have (32bit, 64?) and have you set your Users/My documents folder somewhere other than the default location? Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this :)
Cheers, Del

Attachments

• net framework show.jpg
    net framework show.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 773
@trucidatio
Just looking in to the net framework issue now, if you you have time/energy would it be possible for you to check which frameworks you have installed for me?
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/do...how-to-determine-which-versions-are-installed
If you could tell me the numbers i have highlighted in the red box, that'd be great.
Beware, it is "Net Framework Setup" in registry, not ".NetFramework" - no dot ;)
Thanks!
Hi!
No problem.
I just have the v4 and the v4.0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 257 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%