Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I tried joining the server, but it was all cars enabled, and i couldn't switch the track from brands to oulton. Did some time trial instead.

Last edited:
It surly cant be coincedence?
Well, to be honest I think it is indeed a coincidence. Otherwise why would there be plenty of us who can see the server just fine despite not having beta access?

But quite frankly, I'm thinking there are some serious underlying issues with AMS 2's netcode. Cars being out of sync between clients, ping numbers being different depending on who's viewing them and from where, servers which are invisible to some and not to others, 76 servers being in the browser for one while only 32 show up for another... yeah.

Well, to be honest I think it is indeed a coincidence. Otherwise why would there be plenty of us who can see the server just fine despite not having beta access?

But quite frankly, I'm thinking there are some serious underlying issues with AMS 2's netcode. Cars being out of sync between clients, ping numbers being different depending on who's viewing them and from where, servers which are invisible to some and not to others, 76 servers being in the browser for one while only 32 show up for another... yeah.
Yep your probably right mate.

In please, oneill592

let’s hope there’s a patch so that some of us can actually see the server this week.

Everyone that wanted in got in last night Dan.

P.S Reiza just stated in recent update notes they are working on improving the dedicated server so hopefully better stability and more features headed our way.

Last edited:
We´re also aware Multiplayer is in need of some further development to attend the requirements from the online community - we´re looking to make as much progress there as we can in time for the next update, and we welcome feedback from league runners as to what they currently most find lacking.
So multiplayer is definitely getting some work. The only thing I'm slightly concerned about is that the wording is suggesting new features rather than acknowledging the current issues the DS has. But we'll see.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.