ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a problem but I don't think it's caused by this app but the server files itself. Basically, the server doesn't recognice when a player disconnects and it keeps waiting for a packet from him.

It's weird, this didn't happen before until this last update. I already updated the dedicated server files, and it works good on my PC but I have this glitch on my host.
1613509556646.png

Hello, I followed your tutorial video exactly and I'm using Google Wifi so I port forwarded on the app but my friend and I can't connect to the server. The pick shows as "--" and connecting from the server list just gives an error saying can't establish a connection. I can get to the server from LAN servers tab but no one else can't. I can't connect to it either from the online servers list. Has anyone experienced something similar? my ports are correct.

Last edited:
Salut,
une petite question sur cette superbe interface pour serveur ACC.
Tout fonctionne bien, mais j'ai juste deux messages quand je lance le serveur :

==ERR: Ignoring special assist rules for public Multiplayer
== ERR: Ignoring special event rules for public Multiplayer

le serveur marche mais je n'ai pas les restrictions d'aides et les arrêts aux stands comme je voudrais.

Une idée ? ....

Merci d'avance
Greg
Salut :)
Tu dois avoir la réponse depuis mais sait-on jamais...
Tu dois mettre un mot de passe à ta session, sinon impossible de générer les pits stop obligatoires.
c'est tout bête... (je viens de passer 2 jours dessus avant de m'en rendre compte...mdr...)
@ + chez les JET's... :)

I have a problem but I don't think it's caused by this app but the server files itself. Basically, the server doesn't recognice when a player disconnects and it keeps waiting for a packet from him.

It's weird, this didn't happen before until this last update. I already updated the dedicated server files, and it works good on my PC but I have this glitch on my host.
View attachment 446128

not much your telling, in that screenshot.
how is your network load? cpu? what have you tried to troubleshoot what could in fact cause that issue?

while we are at it, running services in root is never a good idea, in fact a very bad idea

Last edited:
Hello everyone! for the past 2 weeks I have been able to host races for me and my friends but now all of a sudden tonight I can not host anything? Nothing changed I have my firewall handing out my Ip address along with the 2 ports need. UDP 9600 and TCP 9622 everything was running smooth but now I am not getting any TCP traffic in my network firewall which means my friends can't see my server. I am losing my mind over here. I have reset windows firewall settings. I re-added the rules and even disabled the windows firewall. I am still getting no TCP traffic to my network firewall

Server starting with version 255
Error reading cpSecret
Starting server Twitch.tv/killerbeege
shortFormationLap is set to false, but is a public server. Will use short formation lap!
allowAutoDQ is set to false, but is a public server. Will use auto DQs!
FileToStruct cfg/eventRules.json
Translated realtime interval hzToMiliseconds(18)=54

SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.925432
Track monza_2020 was set and updated
Event changed
==ERR: Ignoring special event rules for public Multiplayer
==ERR: Ignoring special assist rules for public Multiplayer
SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.900468
Significant change detected, updating lobby (1|1)
Resetting weekend to friday night
Reset time to friday night: 0 -> 0
Reset time to first session: 0 -> 129600
SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.920591
Listening to TCP 9622 | UDP 9600
Trying to connect to lobby (0 times, interval 10000 s)
Session changed: Qualifying -> Qualifying 0
Detected sessionPhase <waiting for drivers> -> <waiting for drivers> (Qualifying)
TCP connect returns: -1
==ERR: RegisterToLobby TCP connection failed, couldn't connect to the lobby server
Trying to connect to lobby (1 times, interval 13000 s)
TCP connect returns: 0
RegisterToLobby succeeded
Sent lobby registration request for monza_2020
Lobby accepted connection
Lobby accepted connection
TCPQueue now: 4
New TCP incoming pakSizeMax, 0 => 2
Updated lobby with 0 drivers

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.8 KB · Views: 101
  • firewall.PNG
    firewall.PNG
    5.5 KB · Views: 92
Apologies if im digging up an old subject with this one but is there anyway of turning off damage when using this? I'm training with someone and when it goes wrong and end up in a barrier we have to reset back and warm up tyres etc again.

The server works like a charm but this would be the only feature i'l like added, unless there is a way of manually doing it in the config.

Thanks

Nick

Hello! Is it posible to add all formation laps types to the app?
I need for example short formation lap with ui without 1 ghost car lap and it cant be done.
Thanks!

Last edited:
This is doing my head in. The GUI and server have been working fine for months. All of a sudden after updating the GUI Server to the latest version it no longer works. I can see my server on the LAN but no one else can.

This is the Consol output:

Server starting with version 255
Error reading cpSecret
Starting server Petrolhead
Joining during race is allowed
Translated realtime interval hzToMiliseconds(18)=54

SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.907504
Track zandvoort_2020 was set and updated
Event changed
Reading custom event rules
FileToStruct cfg/assistRules.json
SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.907851
Significant change detected, updating lobby (1|1)
Resetting weekend to friday night
Reset time to friday night: 0 -> 0
Reset time to first session: 0 -> 129600
SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.923619
Listening to TCP 9601 | UDP 9600
Session changed: Qualifying -> Qualifying 0
Detected sessionPhase <waiting for drivers> -> <waiting for drivers> (Qualifying)
New connection received 252
1 client(s) online
==ERR: Uninitialized Connection 0 timed out (72129 - 70120 = 2009)
Removing dead connection 0 (last lastUdpPaketReceived 72129)
Alive connections: 0
0 client(s) online

This is the GUI
GUI.jpg

Just to confirm ports 9600 and 9601 are both in my Port Forwarding but like I said its been working for months

Any suggestions please

Last edited:
Is it possible to adjust a server "user controlled" like in ams2?
I just want any user to be able to select any car/track combo or race rules, length, weather etc. But also want server to reset its defaults once no one on the server.

Apologies if im digging up an old subject with this one but is there anyway of turning off damage when using this? I'm training with someone and when it goes wrong and end up in a barrier we have to reset back and warm up tyres etc again.

The server works like a charm but this would be the only feature i'l like added, unless there is a way of manually doing it in the config.

Thanks

Nick

Run practice sessions.

Hello Martin.
I am trying to run this amazing tool on Windows 7 SP1 with fresh installation with DOTNETFRAMEWORK4.0 and updated to 4.0.3
But every time I try to run the application, I get a message that the application stops working.
I know Win7 is not supported by microsoft to get any updates. But maybe you could tell me if other software is needed to make it work properly like C++ libraries or other versions of netframework etc.

Hello Martin.
I am trying to run this amazing tool on Windows 7 SP1 with fresh installation with DOTNETFRAMEWORK4.0 and updated to 4.0.3
But every time I try to run the application, I get a message that the application stops working.
I know Win7 is not supported by microsoft to get any updates. But maybe you could tell me if other software is needed to make it work properly like C++ libraries or other versions of netframework etc.
Sorry for the late reply but you need .NET 4.7.2

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back