ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Martin,
I have a pop up when I launch the app. It was not there for first launch but not it's always there and I loose all the settings when I close the app.
I tried to reinstall the app but the problem is still here.
See the files for more details.
Ok I found the solution by deleting all the associated files in the user/appdata folder

Last edited:
==ERR: RegisterToLobby TCP connection failed, couldn't connect to the lobby server
Trying to connect to lobby (1 times, interval 13000 s)
The port is open, everything is configured in Windows, but for some reason friends have a dash instead of a ping and they can't connect. What could it be?

I'm able to join my server on multiple computers, but on all it takes me back to the game menu instantly.

So I load the track, get in my car/ready to go, and then boom > menu.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

hi the program works great i can race on my server but my friends can't because there is no PING any help would be appreciated as i have spent 3 days trying to get this to work

Any chance you can add a track temp toggle as well? This is so I can control the qualifying conditions (ambient temp as well as track temp being fixed) for a league race or try to match race times of other drivers in the same conditions. I can currently do this by adding the line "track temp" to the event json but it would be nice to have it in the GUI instead.

Any chance you can add a track temp toggle as well? This is so I can control the qualifying conditions (ambient temp as well as track temp being fixed) for a league race or try to match race times of other drivers in the same conditions. I can currently do this by adding the line "track temp" to the event json but it would be nice to have it in the GUI instead.
According to the handbook "Obsolete: Track temperatures are always simulated based on ambient temperature, sun angle, clouds and other aspects".

Are you sure it works as you're describing it?
Have you given the Fixed Qualification Weather option a go, seems it might do what you're looking for.

I don't play ACC any more so I can't test this but if you want to make sure it still works I'd happily add this to the GUI.

Last edited:
According to the handbook "Obsolete: Track temperatures are always simulated based on ambient temperature, sun angle, clouds and other aspects".

Are you sure it works as you're describing it?
Have you given the Fixed Qualification Weather option a go, seems it might do what you're looking for.

I don't play ACC any more so I can't test this but if you want to make sure it still works I'd happily add this to the GUI.
Hey thanks for the reply!! I use track temp via json event file nearly every day. If you add "track temp" to the event json file and turn fixed qualy to 1 it will force the temps for ambient and track temps that you have selected. If I dont do this and instead just check the box on your GUI for fixed quali it will indeed fix both temps but I have no control over it what the track temp will be. It seems to have a default value that I cant change even if I adjust clouds and time of day. I can assure that "track temp" works. Not sure why they are saying its obsolete. I use it frequently. Just used it today to compare my pace on Paul Ricard to another driver on YouTube using the track temp and ambient temp he was using.

Hi,
I'm renting a server from gaming deluxe, at present, i have to go into their game panel, and edit Json files, could you please explain how i can integrate your brilliant simple system using my rented server?
regards
Andy Goddard

Amazing tool, thanks a lot for letting us use it :)
Just one thing i can't figure out: Is there a way to disable dlc tracks in automatic track rotation? Since me and my friends dont own them (yet), we will be kicked form the server until a map from the base game is randomly loaded.

Thanks again!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea