ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I downloaded files and extracted into server folder on our remote desktop now it won't start servers console goes black.

Last code says sent lobby request then black screen dissappear and server does start says lobby handshake timeout?

Hello,

The Json files are being correctly updated by the GUI, but when I click the start button it creates de "current" folder with txt files inside.
Those files don't reflect the changes I've made in the Gui, and the corresponing server doesn't have the stint times or mandatory pitstops configured.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks in advance for your great work!

But I don´t start the server in the steam. I just open the Gui and click the start button. Do you have discord? I could share my screen and maybe you could understand

But I don´t start the server in the steam. I just open the Gui and click the start button. Do you have discord? I could share my screen and maybe you could understand
You just need to go into steam tools and update the dedicated server just the same as you update the game. Once you do the update this program works the same as before.

@Martin Vindis the issue with mine is just with the eventrules file.
Tire count doesnt change, and the stint time a driver swap doesn't change too.
Everything else works good, and my friends can join me on the server.
Can you add me on discord? That way I can share my screen with you and show you what is going wrong on my side. My discord ID is the following Filipe Lopes#5517

Hi martin, I downloaded the gui today and went to set up a server for me and my friends, but when I pressed start server it just comes up with object reference not set to an instance of an object, what could i be doing wrong for it to show up with this?

hi i have server problems.
every 5-30 minutes the server crashes.
here is a screenshot of the logs at this moment.
somebody help. thank

Attachments

• 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 121
Have tried the multiple sessions today and cannot seem to get them to work I set up practice,qualifying, race,practice,qualifying, race the first 3 sessions run fine but after race it will not start next session even if select session nothing happens but I can restart race. Any ideas??

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 89 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 127 13.7%