ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Tebb Sorry man, was in a rush and thought you might find the answer in the handbook, wasn't trying to be an ass.

Anyway, the handbook says "The custom car file has to be located in a “cars” folder next to the entrylist.json" so that's how I coded the GUI. Have you tried this?
Ok all good thanks Martin. It's getting late here, nearly 2am so I'm gonna hit the hay , and I'll try again soon and relay, perhaps with more screenshots of my directories if I'm still not coming right. Txs

Last edited:
Hi Martin, confirming I came right by placing the actual json file in a subfolder lablelled cars (the verbiage in the handbook tripped me up, I was placing the accompanying livery folder contents in the cars folder). Copying the jsons out of the documents folder resolved.

Thanks,
1611217356729.png

This UI is great !

but...

Perhaps you can add an info field to the UI where you can simply write a free text. Or that the ServerName is displayed in the title bar above. That would make it much easier to find the right server when you have multiple servers running.

This UI is great !

but...

Perhaps you can add an info field to the UI where you can simply write a free text. Or that the ServerName is displayed in the title bar above. That would make it much easier to find the right server when you have multiple servers running.
I concur with this! What I found myself doing though, is 'creating' the config files using the GUI, and then writing a separate bat file to launch the servers so that we can still have the differentiation of the server name in our consoles.

Hi Martin!

I have two more suggestions for quality-of-life enhancements for consideration please:

1) a 'Count' of the number of entries in the 'Entry List' somewhere (even if its just in the title). This would be a really useful sense-check for league managements when we have multiple divisions and for peace of mind want to check we've caught everyone. An example mockup is below.

1611736631305.png

2) Validation on the 'Player ID' field (steam64 GUID). For example, showing a warning if it doesn't meet the expected format. For example, missing the 'S' prefix that ACC requires, and also if it doesn't contain exactly 18 characters (17 steamID number + 1 for the S prefix).
1611736329118.png

Every now and then, when launching our servers someone has come back saying they can't get in etc, and once or twice its been because we forgot the 'S' prefix for instance in the playerID field or a typo. A warning/validation would help catch these :) .... when setting up 3x divisions of 40-50 drivers in each division, a slip here and there is bound to happen

Last edited:
Hi Martin!

I have two more suggestions for quality-of-life enhancements for consideration please:

1) a 'Count' of the number of entries in the 'Entry List' somewhere (even if its just in the title). This would be a really useful sense-check for league managements when we have multiple divisions and for peace of mind want to check we've caught everyone. An example mockup is below.

View attachment 439848

2) Validation on the 'Player ID' field (steam64 GUID). For example, showing a warning if it doesn't meet the expected format. For example, missing the 'S' prefix that ACC requires, and also if it doesn't contain exactly 18 characters (17 steamID number + 1 for the S prefix).
View attachment 439842

Every now and then, when launching our servers someone has come back saying they can't get in etc, and once or twice its been because we forgot the 'S' prefix for instance in the playerID field or a typo. A warning/validation would help catch these :) .... when setting up 3x divisions of 40-50 drivers in each division, a slip here and there is bound to happen
Looks like I got some work to do :) Again, great feedback, keep em coming :)

I am having issues with players numbers I add to entry list with the number they have chosen but some players when they join server are allocated wrong number even though no one else has allocated.

Also when I select force entry list nobody can join says server is full?.

Hi Guys,

Its possible to create a track lits? I.e, the server runs a list of tracks and its not necessary shutdowns the server to run a different track

If its possible, how can i do?

Thank you on advance.

One of our guys riased to our attention that 2020 versions of the IGT tracks are available in ACC. The manual for the DS only says 2019 tough and the list in your GUI also has only 2019 versions. Can you add the 2020 aswell please?

I thought someone made that up but in the player stats there are 2020 versions of these tracks and if I manually configuure the event.json:
"track": "kyalami_2020",

It comes up as the 2020 version in the server list in the lobby.

One of our guys riased to our attention that 2020 versions of the IGT tracks are available in ACC. The manual for the DS only says 2019 tough and the list in your GUI also has only 2019 versions. Can you add the 2020 aswell please?

I thought someone made that up but in the player stats there are 2020 versions of these tracks and if I manually configuure the event.json:
"track": "kyalami_2020",

It comes up as the 2020 version in the server list in the lobby.
Thanks for the heads up. Just to make sure, is it all 4 tracks? Laguna Seca, Mount Panorama, Suzuka and Kyalami?

Yes it's all four tracks. I've since received confirmation that the BoP on these 2020 versions is the same as in 2019 (that's why the Admin Handbook doesn't have any info about the 2020 version).

You can leave it as is for now until Kunos sends out an update about the 2020 BoP for these tracks - otherwise it's pointless to have 2020 versions if they're the same as 2019.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hi guys,

Can Any one explain me why happen this errors, and what i have to do to resolve ?!

Server starting with version 255

Error reading cpSecret

==ERR: Ignoring special event rules for public Multiplayer

==ERR: Ignoring special assist rules for public Multiplayer

==ERR: onCarUpdate (1001): timestamp is...

(this error of onCarUpdate.. repeat a lot of times)

Thanks a lot.
Did you find out the reason this errors happened?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.